A Holy-Holiday Trip

helloooo guys I know it's been late to post my holiday activity but, shortly, my holiday was super fabsome!  it was Holy-Holiday but not winter holiday 'fcourse.. first, on January 2nd til 3rd I had my trip as a Farewell holiday with BEM FKG UI 2013 :'( this trip was in Bandung and the second part was January 6th til 16th! the second holiday was spent with my college friends and my sister, Lina, who goes to college there and my cousin, Mas Yoga who also goes college there.


basically since I have a lot of fun time there I really don't know how to describe all of this so then I'm just sharing some of photos I took myself and others weren't taken by me but friends.
the rest of my pics, and views (YOU REALLY SHOULD CHECK THE VIEWS IN JOGJA) can be seen on my Facebook page. let's see my Holy-Holiday Trip!!!


Lembang, BANDUNG, West Java, Indonesia.
1. The first place we went was Saung Udjo. It's a place where the culture of West Java is developed so cool, like Angklung (a music instrument), wayang golek, dances, and other. go check their twitter page here for more info (for holidays) @angklungudjo



there was this kid who played angklung like a professional

with BEM FKG UI 2013 :')

2. The next day we went to a place like a traditional market, but cool! it was Floating Market Lembang. the place was so beautiful and we had this coins as a purchasing tool like a money. the coin was formed in IDR 5.000, 10.000, 50.000, 100.000. but each of us only given with 40.000 and it was all up to me how to spent for. oh yeah by the way we spent the last night with sharing each other and had games all night and stuff. the thing was.. it was fun and kinda sad :'') wanna see the view of The Floating Market? here it is!

this is the exact direct view when I arrived here





the coin

Potato Tornado


yea they have swans walking by (in their cage)

Floating Market Lembang

took the pic when I was on boat


me, kak Adrie, kak Fardin




with Lulu

kak adrie, lulu, me

US! find me


so that was it my special Farewell holiday with the A-Team BEM FKG UI last year with them was fun! but I bet the next year will be more..


JOGJAKARTA!!!
yeaaaayyyy! it all started with a crazy holiday trip plan made out by me and my college friends: royan, citra, miana, aisyah, devina, rozanna, and liesma. and Thank God it really really really happened! we went there by train, economy class, Progo. students of college should know this!! okay, with no strings attached anymore, let's check em out. PS: Jogja is super beautiful. anyway, we took a train in Senen Station by 10 pm and arrived in 7 am.

at Senen Station
waiting for Progo to Jogja

when we arrived at Jogjakarta, we felt so tired we arrived in the morning so we decided to stay in Royan's house all day but we were kinda bored so we went out to South Alun-Alun to have some fun and have a dinner. and instead, we took Becak Lampu first. it was like a super big bike and decorated with lamp. so beautiful! 





next day was going to Dieng Mountain. it took like 6 hours from house we stayed, so it was super tiring. and when we arrived there.. it was super cold! yeah, we were on top of a mountain, but super exciting.

beautiful scenery

panoramic
with Tuips. yes! we called us that!


after having some enjoy scenery, we moved again to top and finally arrived at this beautiful place. some lakes, and some jungles.

Danau Warna



beautiful lake tho!

another pose with Tuips

with Mbah Semar statue

enjoy some jungle


I could try the holy water from a cave

another lake


and then we went to some crater. kinda scared of the toxic though, but it was thank God okay



with Royan


with Liesma and Miana
our trip today wasn't end! the next is a trip to one temple. I forgot the name was haha but a lil bit rainy

prepared to get shot!




and our second day tour in Jogja is end! the next is Borobudur Temple which was super hot there and we went to Merapi Mountain

with Liesma, Royan, and Miana

in front of the Holy Temple


candid


here you see the pic in Merapi mountain. the scenery condition was really terrible cause as you know this mountain has erupted one time on last 2 or 3 years ago. and now this place is no more as a living place, or so banned by government due to its dangerous.

Devina, Liesma, Citra, Aisyah, Royan,
Miana, me, Rozanna


and down below was used to be Mbah Maridjan (guru kunci Gunung Merapi) that was burned down that day



the next was another temple!! Ratu Boko temple. this place used to be his kingdom. Ratu Boko was Roro Jonggrang's father. and even though there was no longer temple, the place still is beautiful!!!

we could see Prambanan temple here



Princess' 'bath tub'

that is an enormous bath tub


sunset!
trip 2nd day has ended!! and now let's see my 3rd day or the last trip with Tuips in Jogja. we went to beach!!
Indrayanti beach



Tuipz

we went to this lampion field!
and that's it my trip with my college friends. but my adventure to Jogja wasn't ended there!! I moved to my sister's indekos and had my own trip with her and my cousin Mas Yoga. most of us doing was eating hahaha. and the best culinary trip was to Jejamuran!! all of its food was of course all kinds of mushrooms!


this one above was taken when my sister and I did bicycling around Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) complex and we found this Museum of UGM.

mushroom crispy and mushroom asam manis



with my sister, Lina

with Mas Yoga

THAT'S ALL OF MY HOLY-HOLIDAY TRIP! thanks for reading and check all of my pics ;D I'll see you on the next holiday!
(pics by: me, lulu, devina, ai, royan)

Comments

Popular Posts