Weekend Update 7: Busy Week!



it's a rainy midnight now and I am totally sick and bored of Research Methodology thingy and getting sleepy because of it, whilst the exam is tomorrow morning! but my cat is now sleeping next to me, accompanying me :) I'm taking a little of my studying time to post something in this newly-redesigned-blog (yeah of course I have to brag some). actually it is kinda unfit to name this post as "Weekend Update", since I posted this on Tuesday, but who cares? this is WEEK UPDATE (I could do my weekend update anytime I want just like Friday with Pewdiepie) hehe. anyway, yea the most important things is I finally have to face another examinations week and this is my time to be as ambitious as Marc Marquez LOL to get a nice score and avoid remedial. just say what my busy-ness are....
actually the busy-ness (I think it's not unfit to write business, cause it's not sounded right for this statement) not only comes from college itself, but from the organization, too. I got this big project to make website for BEM FKG UI or my Students' Excecutive Board's website and have to design it. yes, new job, new life. I thought from the first time that it would be less exhausting than Department of SeniOR, but instead it is exhausting for everyweek but the (+) point is it is kinda regular so it's organized well enough. but this big-website-project really takes my time until now. about this, the website is done on making, but still on progress for website design construction.
another design project! from one big tender of my batch 2012. and, sadly, I am (again) in Publication & Documentation Division. ugh, another job with Photoshop! I was literally sick of this kinds of job. I've done this job from can-do-nothing until have-to-do-anything with Photoshop design. lemme repeat it again, I am sick of it. but what can I say? JUST DO IT. like #NikeSport.
basically my tasks are some what like these:
  • designing website for BEM FKG UI 2014
  • making digital phonebook for Administrators of BEM FKG UI 2014
  • designing T-Shirt for committees of this 2012's tender
see? Photoshop is my friend! and I think that's all what I want to share. I'll post another if my website is finally launched for the first time yeay! since it's my responsibility for designing the web just wish me luck. my skills and love for writing a blog is instilled within this task, hope it helps!

oh yeah there's one annoying yet funny experience I got on my way to campus, Depok. I go to campus with train (commuter line) in the morning everyday. so call me Anker "Anak Kereta" (re: Commuter Kid) haha. if I arrive at train station earlier at 6 am, I will ride Depok-destinationed-commuter (DDC). but if I arrive normally, I'll ride Bogor-destinationed-commuter (BDC). frankly, I prefer to ride on BDC instead the other one. why? because DDC will be so crowded in some last stations (full of ladies, cause I sit on the ladies' train). yea, long story if you're not Jakartatian you'll never understand. and there was this annoying lady, asking all people in front of her, "miss/ma'am, where will you go (out of your seat)?" and she asked this question to know where their destination is and where they will get outta the commuter so she could take their seat when they get off.
and when she asked me the same freaking question, I said nothing, and I glanced at her with a face of cynical (I did it to make her annoyed >:D) and I stood up to be prepared to get off cause the next one station will be my destination. and what happened was this lady said "yeee, biasa aja keleus! (re: yee, chill out!)" oh, my, God. haha I succeeded to make her annoyed! and english translations would never be the same to pretend like she said that time. it was super annoying haha. I told my mom and dad, and they said that that was the right thing to do! hohoho (is this my first annoying story I posted on this blog?) I don't know and I don't care if I'd done it wrong, but I just wanted to show her that it was my right to answer the question or not, right? --end of annoying story--

and there's one thing and I'll share something about my precious precious precious time ever in my life happened on March 1st 2014 soon. make sure you don't miss those upcoming posts cause in which is a jaw-dropping-post :)

Comments

Popular Posts