Meet and Greet with Dani Pedrosa


on March 1st 2014, I finally got my done dream coming true! MEET DANI PEDROSA, MY FAVE ATHLETE. actually it wasn't only with Dani Pedrosa, but also with Dani Pedrosa's crew and MotoGP Honda Racing Corporation (HRC) VERY IMPORTANT PERSONS! yeap, some of them are like Vice President of HRC Mr. Shuhei Nakamoto, and Team Principal Mr. Livio Suppo. can you imagine that? I met those Sirs?! this is once-in-life-moment! but you must be wondering how the hell could I get this exciting opportunity, eh? I am so freaking happy until today so I can only write this a month after THAT DAY :D so here's the story how I could get this precious meeting...


out of nowhere, my friend told me that Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa will come over to Jakarta, Indonesia and.. Marc and Deni themselves literally tweeted it! OH, MY, GOD! I don't know what to do. but, in that moment, actually, I didn't feel like I'm going to be pushy to meet them. cause I knew that it's not easy to meet them. and also I hadn't known yet what they were going to do was here. but some said that they just wanted to meet fans here and had nothing to do with Honda business before Season of 2014 started.


and then this account @pedrosistas, tweeted that there would be some quizes for a chance to have a meet & greet with this Duo Repsol Honda. the quiz were held by official account of Honda Indonesia@welovehonda. there was passed one quiz and I joined the second quiz. the quiz was to fill text on Dani's picture and make it look like a meme. but I failed. okay. and then I joined the third quiz. the quiz was to make a quote on this Duo Repsol picture. and I was so determined to win it! I did it with a full motive and intention! and even when I upload the picture I made, I was trembling and cold-sweating! I was that nervous!! and then the fourth quiz also was held on the same day with the third. in case I fail the third quiz, I joined the fourth quiz. about Selfie. yeah, basically just the picture about you with Dani or Marc. and I joined it!
the announcement day had come. I was so scared of losing and failing again. my Mother supported me 100% and she also prayed me to get it! she really meant it, dude! haha. and then, the announcement was now! and when I checked the Selfie quiz winners, there was no me. I wasn''t sad though, so I checked the Quote quiz on Facebook, and... I saw this...


YEAAAAH! I GOT A CHANCE TO MEET MARC AND DANI! I was so hyped :'D I couldn't believe it that I'm going to meet Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez on person! my friends knew about this, and congratulated me haha! they also wondered how could I get it. HA! these are works of art by me submitted for the contest:

Quote Quiz

Selfie Quiz

I have to be as crazy as possible. I don't care, as long as I could win this! but then, I heard the news that Marc got an accident in free-practice in Sepang, and the rumors spread that Marc would cancel his visit to Jakarta for bed-rest. phew! I was kinda disappointed, though. but, my goal is to meet Dani so I wasn't that screwed up, HA! basically, I'm going to meet Dani Pedrosa on March 1st 2014! and then, I was told by welovehonda to send them some personal information and email so they can send me the invitations :)))) and I got this invitation Day-1 Meet and Greet. here is the invitation:


just by seeing the invitation, I knew that there won't be Marc Marquez. just Dani Pedrosa. right? well, I still deplored for this, but it's okay! poor Marquez' fans haha. then, I decided to give each of them some presents made by me (if I could) the present was a silhouette, like this:


my Mom said that it's good! I'm so happy. I thought that the Meet&Greet will be like: Dani sit on a table and the fans will make a line to queue for signatures. yah, you know. and then, I cut my hair the Saturday morning to look neater. my Mom said that I have to look neat in front of him :))
10:30 am, I have arrived at Ritz-Carlton Hotel. I went there with my Dad. and there, I found out that the Meet & Greet will be like Gala Lunch. looks like a gourmet lunch with round tables. and I was like "okay...." there I met incredible fans of Dani's and Marc's, like Yunita, Ratna, and Devi (but they three are Marc's fans) most of them, of course, GIRLS!

first time in Ritz-Carlton Hotel

#1Hati1Indonesia

with incredible girls

11:00 am, I was entering the Gala Lunch Room and I got a nice Honda red goodie bag, with a T-Shirt and a badge to put on, and I got a cute ID Card. I sat on table #35 with Devi and Yuni, Ratna on 34. and when I checked the menu, yeap, this will be a gourmet! started with 3 appetizers, 1 on trace, 2 desserts. and I was like, "whoa..." and here came the first meal. and another, but until the 3rd appetizer came by my table, I already got full! I felt like I couldn't handle it anymore. and in the same time, Dani Pedrosa hasn't shown up yet! I was like "oh my God, when will he get out?!" cause before Dani came, the agenda was only some words from Astra Honda Motor person, Police person, and stuffs. yeah, important people here in Indonesia I think. my friends and I were less patient then. but I was the most impatient there because my friends are Marquesistas hohoho.


ID Card. table #35

with Devi

Le Menu Gourmet

Snack before Meals

Appetizer 1: Salmon

Appetizer 2: Raviolli

On Trace: Sirloin Steak + Smashed Potato

about 01:00 pm, I forgot when exactly Dani came out. but I think Dani came out when the main course entered the table. WELL! when the host said, "give it up to Dani Pedrosa!!" WHOOAAAA!! THE CROWD WAS CHEERING LOUDLY! OH.MY.GOD. I literally left the table and went to the stage. and I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAW DANI PEDROSA IN PERSON IN FRONT OF MY EYESHe was so handsome, cute, white, and short. omg........ I got a chance to take a pic there but then moments later, the securities forced me and others to sit back to our tables >:'(

pic by WeLoveHonda

I took it myself
gee he's so cute!

cold, eh?

pic by WeLoveHonda
Keris as merchandise
well, overall, the show was like a Talk Show. when there is audiences watching, and the host and the guest stars stood on the stage. and when I was in front of the stage, I saw Mr. Suppo and Mr. Nakamoto sat in the same table, and I SAW RAUL JARA and it seemed like he shoulda sat with Dani. oh......

pic by WeLoveHonda

about a half an hour later, the show has ended. and it's time for PHOTO SESSION WITH DANI PEDROSA. the photo session will be announced and 2 tables will be called to take a pose with Dani. and when it came my time, I was confused of asking Dani's autograph on my sketch. but then, one security said, "only pose, no autographs!" geeeee..... then I was scared to ask Dani after that. and damn it, I didn't get a chance to pose next to Dani, I was like in 2 persons after Dani. oh my God I'm reminded of this poor annoying moment!

Raul. too kind to be existed :')

I got a chance to take a pose with Raul Jara after the show, because Dani was like gone and I didn't see him going out!! but that's okay! because I could meet the Manager and he was.. so.. kind! after the pose I said thanks to Raul, "muchas gracias :D", and he replied, "oh yeah yeah! :D (with a big smile)" and... I forgot to give the silhouette of Dani to Raul who literally is Dani's Manager, so Raul could give it Dani. hukkkssss.... I just got this idea the moment they all gone. I was pissed! but, my dad said, "it's okay. you've got more than enough. meeting them is a great opportunity, not everyone can see them" and he told me that he saw Dani back and forth to toilet! and it's true cause when Dani just came out the first moment, he was like doing this weird thing like he wanted to pee :'3 and he acted like he was chilled there (yeah it was so cold) he saw him right before his eyes and he said that Dani was super little and so close to my dad he could've slapped his head there (LOL), but he was covered by 10 bodyguards. GEE! and it's true, I got more than enough, BECAUSE I GOT THIS!


Mr. Suppo

Mr. Nakamoto




yeap.  a pose with HRC VIPs and HRC VIPs' autographs!! Thank you, Mr. Nakamoto and Mr. Suppo :") Mr. Suppo was kinda scary though. haha yea you know how he is, but he's kind to let me taking a pose with him, whilst Mr. Nakamoto WAS SUPER DUPER FRIENDLY AND KIND. he was also fun to talk to!! I saw others asked for his autographs on their Honda T-Shirts, but I asked him to give his autograph on my sketch book with my name written. and I asked him to put his name, too. he wrote "Nakamoto" in Latin, and I asked: "you can write your name in Kanji, too :D" and he replied, "oh in Kanji, too? (with smile :D)" and he wrote it, too!! how nice he was.... :) and I told this on way back home to my Dad and he was like so amused for me to meet him and got a chance to take a pose with HRC VIPs! I also saw Rhys Edwards, HRC Communication & Marketing Team, but I didn't take a pic with him...

on stage Dani stood on

pic by WeLoveHonda
with M&G Quiz winners :D

basically, I was sooooo happy on way back home, even though I was kinda disappointed, too, of my stupidity for not giving the silhouette to Raul. ghhhhrrrr, but that's all right. I got a chance to meet my lovely idol :"") special thanks to: WeLoveHonda
and so, the silhouette are still in my bedroom and beautifully hung on my wall to motivate me everyday :') and the next day my friend, Miranti, said that I wasn't aggressive enough and this is bugging me until now. GAH!! >:(

Comments

Popular Posts