May The 4th Be With You!

hola, fellas! how are you doing?
bet you've missed my posts already. naw, I'm just kidding. well when I'm writing this post is exactly when MotoGP Gran Premio bwin de Espana over. the race was firstly cheesy, but sooner it got boring and as you know how would it end, Marc Marquez won again. and it's like his 4th consecutive triumph. wow, how's that? and maybe some of you guys sports lover may remember this day that there are two big athletes have the same birth-day, like, literally, the same day, same month, same year and they're turning 27th together. they are...


yeap! these two amazing Spanish athletes Jorge Lorenzo Guerrero and Francesc Fabregas Soler have birthday today. but, bad luck for Jorge, he couldn't celebrate his birthday with victory. but, that's fine, he's strong. while Francesc, well, since he left Arsenal, I really don't know how he develops his career back there in Barcelona, in fact, I don't really care about it, cause I could still feel this rage and anger inside accepting the fact that he's no longer Arsenal lovely Captain.
time has changed! what have the done in their 27th year of living on earth? Cesc has a daughter but not married yet, while our proud rider Jorge is still single. well who wants to be his gf? me? of course... nah. but he said that he'd like to be a painter if he wasn't a rider. that, I'd like to be his partner painting! ha!
and about those MotoGP Reviews I haven't written (GP Argentina and GP Jerez) is not in draft yet, means it's not written yet haha. I'm still kinda not in the mood of being hours in front of the laptop. might as well start sleeping a lot now hehe. but anyway, do you like the meme? I like it so much! especially Jorge's selfie :D
for this weekend, I got nothing to be excused why I don't write a post yet. my college life here is kinda un-hectic. but, still lazy though, and I made this perfect match meme for me this week. another Jorge featured.


right! logbook = self-learning notes for college. until the next time! hope to get these MotoGP Reviews released soon, and don't get surprised if you see these two GP 'combined'.
hasta la vista!

Comments

Popular Posts