ARSENAL'S F.A-NTASTI-CUP 2014



as you can see from the name this is TOTALLY FANTASTIC! and frankly, this is, like, my first Arsenal's Cup since I'm in love with this club on 2006. yeaah, my dad was also so hyped about it. from the Semi - Final I was tooooo hyped about it. Gosh, really!


yea we all know that crappy own goal by him



yeap that is the meme I made for the Semi - Final, where Lukas Fabianski was so cool. Semi Final was really awesome. it's like the jumpscares were there! penalty, guys. I don't know how to explain this but, yeap... they succeed, and I once doubted them. haha, I don't really wana talk about it though hehe. so, basically I tried to not oversleep and hold my eyes up and then again, my struggles weren't worthless. My Club has finally won a Cup after 9 years of Emptiness! haha :'D
so anyway, enjoy the pics and celebrate it! #VictoriaConcordiaCresit



Holy Welsh Wizard





Comments

Popular Posts