My Beginning of Age 20

okay so shortly, I was turned into 20 years old and no more nineTEEN-agers! time goes by so fast, huh? Monday, September 29 2014 I officially am turned to 20 years young. hehe. so basically, I'm always happy because I can celebrate this day, like, however I want. overreacting, crazy, or else. but, I always want to keep it simple. and actually, I don't really like being teasing during my birthday! cause, it gets worse on this day. and don't forget where the happiness come from too. it's the same birthday as Dani Pedrosa!




so the story of my Birthday-day is that less people greeted me birthday wishes! haha I was really concerned about this, and I realized, too, that nobody reads birthday date on facebook anymore. and yeah, superb honestly, that was me, concerning about less people greeting me birthday wishes. but, I acted cool. sheessh..
but, of course some of my friends at college greeted me happy birthday in so many ways. over-reacting, calm, crazy, and stuffs. and even my High School best friends didn't say any words to me that day, I acted like I was pissed lol. and only some of my close friends said it and even my freshmen buddies didn't say it haha. so basically, some people forgot my birthday.
but, when I went out with my family, eating to celebrate my birthday, my friend told me to check timeline on Line chat that night. and when I was at home already, I immediately checked it and I found this..

if you're Indonesian, you'll know

I was like omg tank you guys so much!
haha but the next day I was soo happy because of that very funny meme, I asked them, "where's my cake?!" lololol and I sad that I don't want a money-free surprises like that, and my friends started teasing me. but, still, I'm hoping for the cake. not dying, but just hoping.
and finally October 2nd, this was the schedule when I had to meet my Freshmen to have a mentoring. I waited for them it was late from the schedule, and finally they were 11 and came to me with a cheese cake and sang "Happy Birthday" I was so happy I was just speechless.
and when I got back to my friends I was teased again, and #FinallyIGotACake

me and my freshmen!

and couple hours later, my college friends also gave me A Chocolate Devil Cake (yeay no cheese!) and they also sang this anime song for me. and I was super happy! #FinallyIGotACake2

my Junior gangs

even google said happy birthday to me, LOL


and that's it about my double surprises in one day. I was incredibly happy and total speechless. next is just an arrangement to eat! yeay, so how do you guys celebrate your birthday? so sorry for the short posting cause I am quite not in the mood to write. so  and stay tuned cause I have an amazing posting next about my birthday :D

Comments

Popular Posts