Happy Birthday The New King

well, I know we've got some other riders who have birthday on February, like our lovely legend Valentino Rossi on 16th who turned 35, which is exact 1 day different with this one. but, anyway I have to be kind, so..

"I'm forgotten, eh?"

but actually I want to emphasize just this one hehe. he's a rookie. 'fcourse best rookie of the year (2013). and he turned 21 now. can anyone guess who's that?
yeap, nothing more than a son of Julia and Roser Marquez, and a brother of a proud Alex: Marc Marquez Alenta. actually I don't fancy him that much like I do to Dani (Pedrosa, red). but, since he is really good (enormously good) and cute, so I made this special greeting card for him. and since he is Dani's team-mate and I already made one for Dani. so I thought it was okay tho...



so, now, Felicidades, Baby Champ! here's my prayer for you: I hope your heart will soon be opened to share the title with the lovely team-mate Dani Pedrosa, no more arrogant (not at all, actually), less-ambitious, more funnier, less-angry, and most of all.... team order, yo? hahaha (kidding) MAY GOD WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU, Marc.

sincerely,
your team-mate's fan in Indonesia

Comments

Popular Posts