Pets Update: Sad Sad & New Comers

this post is full of annoying things, but sad :'( and warning for all of you pets lovers cause this will literally break your heart and the picture is kinda extreme though..
first! my lovely cat named Kovu was dead crushed by a car. at first, I was so upset but then I let him go. and sadly I don't have a pic when he was still alive.... I got this news when I had a holiday in Jogja with my friends. when I heard this, I immediately cried a lot and my friends consoled me. but, still... he was really close to me while it hasn't been 1 year he was with me in house. RIP Kovu. PS: my sister said that Cola accompanied deceased Kovu and back-and-forth checked on him. so, sad.

I couldnt help on seeing his nose



second! this is super annoying since I didn't know the person who hurt my precious cat, Cola! this happened when I had my holiday. after I got home from Jogjakarta. my mom told me that this tomcat came home with a back foot looked hobble, it was the right back foot. poor Cola :'(

Cola in his cage

he was so fat

my family and I assumed that when he slept outside the fences a shitty cars might grind his foot and it got broken. and luckily, he could go home and showed my mom that he got hurt. then, we took him to a cage so he could sleep there and couldn't go outside the house to keep him safe, and we'd let him out when he was okay enough. we didn't take him to a vet, cause we thought that we could keep and cure him ourselves. my mom has a lotta experiences with cats. he was shivering all the time. he didn't want to eat and drink for a week! but a month later he went out of the cage and walked. it wasn't normal enough cause he was still hobble on walking. but he was soooo skinny, though.
third! we got new comers at home! those cats were given by our neighbor who would move, so she gave her cats to us. 3 cats: 2 Angoras, and one domestic cat. the two Angoras are mom and kitten. the kitten named Leffin, and the mom named Muffin. while the domestic named Koda. they slept in their cage cause my Mother afraid to let them out and get lost. but, Leffin is allowed to walk inside my house. welcome to the house! let's meet cats inside the house:

Ompi

Kitty

Muffin

Leffin

Koda

they're cute, aren't they? my family and I are pet lovers, especially cats. but I think my Dad likes bird more. we have, like, 20 cats in the house, 1 dog, and 1 beo bird. are you pet lover, too? :)

Comments

Popular Posts