Weekend Update 1

hi guys! it's time for weekend update! firstly, Ramadhan (big month a year for Moslems) has come this weekend, and finally I have my first day of fasting this week on Wednesday. for this year's Ramadhan, I'm determined to have a better Ramadhan than last year. start with a full sincere fasting for Allah SWT and do good things more than last year, so that I will make a better Ramadhan in each year. thank God, my first day of fasting went really well, even though the first day is always the hardest, cause you haven't got used to hold starve and thirst. and this week's activity is not spent in outside the house, I'd rather spending it all in my house since first days of fasting are quite hard. and then when I get bored of playing laptop and watching PewDiePie's videos on YouTube, the feeling or mood on painting is coming! and when this feeling has come, I never miss fulfilling this! so, basically, I just grab my drawing book and drawing tools and started painting! oh wait, before I continue this you guys who are English Premier League must know that Arsenal Football Club has an Asia Tour after the season of 2012/2013 ends.

Arsenal Asia Tour 2013

Arsenal Asia Tour 2013: Indonesia!

The Tour's destiny is Indonesia, Vietnam, and Japan. and the first destination is Indonesia on 12 - 14 July 2013. July 12 Arsenal had really arrived in Jakarta with the first-main-team minus Nacho, Vermaelen, Cazorla, and Gervinho because of injuries. the persons I really wanna see are:


Per, Poldi, Aaron. new domination!

yeap, Rambo, Per, and Poldi :'') I really wanna see them alive, but unfortunately for some reasons I can't watch them playing live at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, Senayan. so, basically I'll just watch them in my house through TV. yeap, continue to my activity, painting! I just thought that maybe I could paint Aaron, I just thought that this will be my redemption for not seeing him live :( unfortunately, I haven't updated my acrylic paint for 10 years LOL (right, since elementary school) so, the painting is not so Aaron cause the lack of color in 3 hours of making. just imagine that Aaron's face could be this yellow which it's supposed to be cream peach and the hair is black which it's supposed to be dark brown -_- so this is the result

a painting of Aaron Ramsey

and then the next day I was thinking about making MotoGP riders in chibi shaped! unfortunately, I just couldn't draw chibi chibi figures so I drew it normally anime-look-like cartoons instead. and this is just special cause yesterday I found my old Crayola in the desk, so I thought I would color it with crayola (plus also to be nostalgic with elementary school era) I made this just for fun because I heard some gossips outside so I just put it on my painting ;) hehehe. the text on balloon text is not so thick so it's not clearly seen. the painting is made in 2 days. here's the result!

cartoon of MotoGP riders

whatddayathink guys? hehe I know the last painting is so kiddo it's like made by a kid haha. but I just love it cause it contains of most favorite riders. and also this weekend's show on Sunday is really epic! yeap, marathon sports show! started with MotoGP's main race in evening and continued with Arsenal vs Indonesia Dream Team football match at night! I'll post the results of MotoGP very soon ;) and while I'm writing this the match is still continuing the last 5 minutes.
after 5 minutes... the match is finally ended! and the result is 0-7 won by Arsenal, congratulations! even though I just saw Per, Rambo, and Poldi for just a moment :'') yeap Per Mertesacker seemed to play in the first half, and Aaron played until first 23 minutes of second half, while Lukas played in the last 22 minutes of the second half. the chants were sung by Indonesia supporters Arsene said that it felt like they play at home!! whoa super epic, isn't it? okay, the goals by Arsenal were made by Walcott (19'), Akpom (54'), Giroud (70', 73'), Podolski (83'), Olsson (85'), Eisfeld (86'). yeap as you can see, the goals mostly were made by Arsenal Youth players. that's because the second half, the main players were replaced by the youths. well, I think it sounds normal, no? anyway if you guys want to see the highlights of the main, you can check it here. and in the end of the match, there was a superb epic moment happened that night you could shed a tear. yeah, it was a thank you from Arsenal team to us the host. it's really epic, check it out.

"Thank You for Your Supports"

and.. just this afternoon I heard about a really sad news. Cory Monteith "the Finn Hudson-on-Glee" was found dead Saturday night at Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel, Vancouver, Canada. I don't know for sure what's the cause of the death, and I don't wanna make a wrong speculation, but he will be autopsied the next day. when I heard this as I saw trending topic written as #RipCoryMonteith, I was shocked and slightly thinking about Glee. now, we won't see the cute half smile shown on Glee season 5 again. let's pray the best for him, his family, and Lea Michele. may he Rest in Peace.

RIP Cory Monteith (1982 - 2013)

(source and pictures: google, arsenal.com)

Comments

Popular Posts