LOST CAT :'(

there are no much words I wanna tell you guys. I am just now saddened and sad. I just lose a cat, and actually this is the most favorite cat ever. his name is Miki. and I don't know for sure how old is he, but most important, is he was a kind and nice cat. he wasn't stubborn like other cats and he was really tame. he had a beautiful yellow fur and a cute short tail, and he was also really fat, he was so fat he looked like a pregnant tabby, hihi. but now he's gone forever. my family and I don't know where he went, he was just disappeared from my house afternoon Monday (today). this really knocked my family. it was all because he was lost, not dead for being sick. he was really fat when he was gone, so nothing mentioned that he was sick. lots of speculations are thought by my family, especially my mother (cause he was my mother's lovely cat). the strong opinion my mother thought was he was killed by an accident by a car. he got a crash, and dead, and thrown away by the killer somewhere else. this is really cruel. well, what I can do is just praying for him. ask God to protect him wherever he is (if he's still alive). and if he's already dead, please give me clue that he's already dead yet through someone else. may God protect him everywhere he is now, always.

LOST CAT
Name: Miki (tomcat)
Kind: domestic cat
Age: above 3 years
Fur color: Yellow
Other descriptions: fat, short tail and tame


Comments

Popular Posts