My Present has arrived \:D/

hey yo guys finally my packet has arrived exactly last October on 29th. yeap, it's been almost a month for me waiting for this present to be arrived in my house. because the announcement of me becoming the winner was announced on October 6th. anyway if you guys ever wonder what competition or quiz I was joining in, it was a competition of Making a Birthday Greeting Card for Dani Pedrosa for his 28th birthday last September. and the greeting card I made is like thiiiissss....


hehe what do you think guys? I'm glad someone could like my greeting card :') so, I just kept asking and contacting the admin of Pedrosistas, and thank God they replied my texts really often so it made it a bit clear. I asked why was it taking so long for a delivery of a wall clock? and they said that the clock was broken during the shipment, so they had to remake and resend the new one to me. huft, okay, understood and acceptable..

so, when the time comes by I was in complete shock when I got home from college and got this packet in my room, still wrapped in black plastic. my mom told me that she was confused that I got this packet but I didn't order anything. hehe, I believed that this is the present I've been waiting for. so, basically I unwrapped the plastic and had this amazing cute wall clock with Dani Pedrosa themed, like this

the first arrival clock (my fave)

I like the blue circle around the clock and it really fits with the picture in the center :) I was so happy! until, I found this minor lack and damage with the hour hands. it literally stopped on numbers around 10-11. even though I had changed into a new battery but it kept lacking like that. so I thought that the damage was come from the clock itself :( (aah another damage during shipment. again?) so I told the admin and she wanted to resend a new clock that (hopefully) is better than this. so I kept the old one for a moment until the new one has come.
finally, on November 11th the new clock has arrived! :D the clock was fine and worked properly but I was kinda disappointed with the model. it was different with the old one, different hour hands, and different frame with its ordinary red circle like this

the second arrival clock

I like the older one more because the hour hands are simple and the frame is blue which is my favorite color and I thought enough red with its picture in the center. so when I said to them that the package had arrived and with a different model, they also were kinda confused, and I also told them that I like the blue more the red, so instead I told them that I will fix it myself. actually they offered to resend the new one with an older model alike, but I said that it was fine and I didn't want to troublesome them to resend so many times. and also, they told me to keep the new one (red) instead of turning it back to them :') thank you, admin. so basically I have this two amazing same clocks of Dani Pedrosa, kyaaaa, I was planned to give it to "those who in need" HAHA :D you know what I mean. 
and that's all things I want to share about this fabsome present from special Indonesia's Biggest Fan Club of Dani Pedrosa. which one do you guys think is the best? lemme know! thanks for reading, don't be jealous, please ;') cause I got a plan to win something again next year :D

Comments

Popular Posts