Weekend Update 6: Full of Fun!

hey guys! long time no posting. um, no special excuse cause I've been really lazy on opening the laptop and possibly do something, this weekend I just picked something about getting relaxations from TVs or handphone, and luckily this weekend is not so hectic like previous weeks! well, just because I said "it is not so", doesn't mean it's not hectic. anyway, maybe I will start the story from:

Tuesday, 11/12
I've totally been waiting for this day because it is the day when I finally have a chance to paint again for so long time :') yeap, this is UI ART WAR's (the biggest Art competition in my University) first competition in 2013, Painting Competition. and shortly, I represented my Faculty as contingent! the competition was held on this day on 8 am until 2 pm. I know, it meant that I had to skip college. but, I think it's okay, I mean I haven't skipped a college day ever, and I wasn't so skipping, cause I had my "licence" for it, and I got full permissions from my parents! :p
okay, no strings attached, I arrived for like 7:30 am, which means that I was so on time and when I got there it was only some committees of UI Art War preparing some easels, paintings, and canvases for the competition. I was.... literally just said inside, "damn it, I should've gone at ease instead" okay. so, the competition just started on 8:30 am, I didn't even know either why it became late. but, let's paint! so I got this spot which was so hot and I got my skin burned and tanned! omg, this is not so cool dudes! even though I was pretty sure I had applied enough sun block..

not cool, bro

so, it was about 11 am and the sun was freaking hot and burning, so I moved to another shady place and it was okay. but, when I moved I almost finished my painting. yeay! the time was given until 2:30 pm + making a short essay about the painting, and thank God I had finished it on 12:30 pm, so it means I spent 4 hours to finish the painting, whilst, last year I finished it within 5 hours 30 minutes haha. maybe because the canvas is smaller it was only 50x50 while last year it was 60x70. plus, I got my painting less color hehe. so this is result of the painting:



what do you think? maybe you guys wondering what color is that? or maybe some of you asking 'what the hell is that?' okay, the theme is Care for Human. and literally I got no experience of being so abstract, so instead I made something clear straight to the care represented by a Helping Hand. you got it, huh? and, the painting is colored in Negative. see?  this is how the painting looks like when you take a shot of it within negative effect or invert.

ta-daaaaaa!

yeap. I got this idea from the internet, and my essay was written as this: the painting is represented as A Helping Hand with a negative connotation described with its negative colors. The meaning of care in Indonesia (my country) is somehow instilled a negative meaning, where there's no sincere care, or you can call them profit care. well that's the resume of the essay, hehe. anyway, I really expect for your comments ;) and now, how about the next day

Wednesday, 11/13
what the hell happened to this day? right! it is Pharmacy Examination. haha, less preparation, literally! cause I really got no interest with this subject (lots of excuses for this) anyway, last night I didn't study really well. I just read the materials slightly, and I got not interest either to learn more in campus. but, suddenly when my friends studied about it, an hour before the Exam, I learned about it, just in case I couldn't skim my friends' paper, haha. well, it was first the deal that some of my friends and I would skim one another and had a 'teamwork' but I had a feeling that the test couldn't be that easy to skim. so, I learned, yeah it was okay I could cover some of materials.
and 10:30 am, the test began. but, the lecturer wanted all students to go out of the class for a minute, because they had to arrange the seat for the test.... and they made this quite far space between one another. making it less opportunity to skim! and THANK GOD, I had learned some about it from last year's test. even though I'm not 100% confident about the test result, I was quite relieved that I could do the test mostly. and more relieving is when I figured out that it wasn't only me who had struggled for the test, but most of students, too. another THANK GOD :'D and I don't really care about the test anymore, because this is the last exam for this month yeehaaaa! and else, I was supposed to have a match for Futsal today. I was very excited about it........

BUT... it was literally canceled! I moved my ass off to Depok in hurry and got arrived on 5 pm but after waiting for 4 hours until 9 pm, the match was canceled. Depok got rain and there was no dry fields, and the committees of OLIMPIADE UI (the biggest sport competition in my University) had to dry out the fields, and it was like taking hours :[ super poker face that night, and I got home on 10:30 pm. super upsetting day. thanks.

Thursday, 11/14
I went to Depok, again. but today, I got a mission to collect this photography craft made from one student of my Faculty, another deal for UI ART WAR of course. it wasn't that exhausting like last day though and here is the result..



Friday, 11/15
time for a lil refreshment!!!! I had this super sudden plan with my friends. she invited me to accompany her to watch Thor: The Dark World. well, firstly, I got no interest with the movie since I haven't watched the first yet. but she insisted me that the story is not going to be relevant with the first movie. so, Royan, Awe, Dina and I watched Thor 2: The Dark World in the cinema nearby my campus in Metropole XXI. here's for a sneak peek trailer



the story is about The Black Elf Leader, Malakith, who wants the world to be covered in dark again and plans to steal its lights in order to succeed his goal. Thor (Chris Hemsworth) is not yet The King of Asgard, but he protects it so much and so with the other 9 Worlds. Malakith has a power created by himself, in liquid form, named Aether. it is used to crash 9 worlds, and worked perfectly if the 9 Worlds are in one line. Aether was once lost and hidden in Odin's Father war. Malakith and his people also hides until the Aether is found, because without it, Black Elves 'couldn't live'. so, when Jane (Natalie Portman) used her tools (I don't know exactly what it is, it's like a gravity tracker) she finds herself in am odd world. there, she found this Aether, but sadly, Aether possesses her body, consumes it, and it makes a big impact on her and people around her, in order to protect itself. this is where Thor's adventure begins. the story is really easy to follow, and you wouldn't get bored easily for Loki's presence in this movie. the action is quite cheesy, but a little humor sprinkled here and there. it is also jazzy because Thor is constrained to ask for Loki's help in order to save Jane and 9 Worlds. this movie is okay to be watched for those who haven't watched the first film. because it ain't continuous :)

that's all for this weekend's update \:D/ what? yeaaaaa I know I got one homework to post MotoGP's last race in Valencia and share the happiness of Marc's huh ;) I'm still working on collecting cool photos hehe I'll post it soon! maybe next weekend it's okay right? heee cause I have to face another college week ahead. Happy Monday, everyone!

(pictures: internet, personal's)

Comments

Popular Posts