Today's Race of MotoGP: Valencia 2013

long time no see on this kind of post. yea, I think it's really or way too last weeks but I'll post it anyway. it's really hard to say goodbye to this amazing season of MotoGP cause this is the last race of the season, bros! yeap, it's also hard for me to start writing a post since I have a lot to say here and I had to collect pics and videos first, yeap, to make it more interesting. here, you'll see some epic moments that are indescribable and it's not enough just to read this post you have to see it yourself through videos, well which some of them I'll share as the resume. so, here is the last round of the season >> GP Generali de la Comunitat Valenciana

Ricardo Tormo Circuit


Moto3
the race results:
1. Maverick Vinales, 2. Jonas Folger, 3. Alex Rins

Mack is The World Champion

le podium

with all due respects, I'd say that I (again) missed the race of Moto3! I don't know what happened to me, but I remembered that I did something important involving college things so I didn't regret it that much. but when I saw the life-streaming in twitter of @MotoGP, I saw that..... MAVERICK VINALES won the race and HE IS MOTO3 WORLD CHAMPION. oh my God, I was in complete shocked and I was nearly crying, cry of happiness, and... also cause I missed Mack's happiness and epic moment of truth of becoming a champion :'''') it was a super dramatic race though. as you all know, in the 14th lap, Luis Salom got crash! he finished the race though, but the World Title was like flashing before his eyes and everyone's. and another ironic moment is when Mack overtook alex Rins smoothly and I didn't know what I had to say when I watched the recorded race :''') Mack.. he kept making me proud. and it's #TrueStory that it's not very important how many you can win the races, what's more important is how you can keep it steady and consistent in each race, at least a podium. and Mack dominated the podium this season! way to go, Mack, at least you have something to bring to Moto2 and be in one team with rival Luis Salom.
wanna know a happy face or happy celebration of Mack and teams of becoming Moto3 2013 World Champion? check these pics out

with the team

have to flap this flag!

alone on the podium :)

Moto2
the race results:
1. Nicolas Terol, 2. Jordi Torres, 3. Johann Zarco

le podium

kneeground!

since I missed the Moto3 race, I was determined not to miss this one either. so, I sit in front of the TV to watch the entire race and watched Nico's pace super fast. he was invincible, and it lead him as the winner of the race! woohoo, with team mate Jordi Torres on side, it just makes it even better (the fun!) so, where's Pol? yeah unfortunately he got crash, but he finished the race though as the last person who touched the finish line. it's okay, Pol, at least he had a gut to finish the race even though he knew that he wouldn't get any point by finishing the race. well, at least he got the title already. haha! and as you can see, where there's Jordi, there's.... #kneeground! yes! the joyful of the podium is complete!

MotoGP
the race results:
1. Jorge Lorenzo, 2. Dani Pedrosa, 3. Marc Marquez

not a perfect win :')

le podium with Marc in the center (?) haha

yes, Jorge won, but Marc got the celebration

Jorge was scary as hell! he totally gave a shot for the race and almost endangered Dani during his action. and it also said that there's gonna be a consideration after the race because of this. he literally sliced Dani through the inside area, but thank God Dani didn't crash. it's said that since The Race Direction's rule about penalty point doesn't scare riders enough of endangering other riders, like Marc used to do, it seems that Jorge follows Marc's step. of course he loved to endanger Dani, this is the last race it's okay if I got this freaking penalty point, huh? haha kidding. well, Jorge pushed to the limit, while Marc didn't seem to struggle a lot, of course, even though Jorge won the race Marc still could be the champion if he finished the 3rd. so, yeah, we saw Dani was safe from Marc's terror and clearly, this is the best day of this baby alien. baby champ. congratulations! I'm not surprised though cause I knew it :)
and now let's spread the happiness of The Marc Marquez and the team to celebrate MotoGP 2013 World Champion (psst, he literally was doing this weird tap dance on podium haha) and one pic shows his celebration in his hometown, Cervera.

with the incredible team

tap dance?

Cervera got a party!

joyful moment! :D yeay, maybe not too much joyful moment I will give you, but some of them are important to know hehe. it contains snapshots from MotoGP Award 2013 which was held in Valencia at night right after the race. phew, couldn't imagine that big day huh? and now let's check these pics out from MotoGP Awards 2013


MotoGP 2013 Winners

the youngest ever MotoGP champion

MotoGP Awards 2013 Highlights

and the last is my favorite part. let's see how it is of hectic moments from the back stage of Moto3 Battle of World Champion through this never-before-seen-footage here :D


and a cute video from our confusing team-mate Vale and Jorge :3 and they're cuddling...


this video ends this post :') really can't wait for another season of MotoGP. and I hope I could still give you boost information about it and updates and reviews about the races. I'll try my best to produce a better posting so that I ask for your comments and suggestions. thank you very much for your attention all. but, this isn't a good bye though cause I'll still post tons of MotoGP things (I hope so) and other interesting stuffs outta MotoGP. oh! if you want to get updated with MotoGP news, be sure to check my MotoGP News Feed for further and updated info :D and... my posting of MotoGP 2013 World Champions is coming soon, wait for it! see you soon in the next season in Qatar on April 23rd. grazie! arrivederci!

(source and pictures: motogp.com, twitter, google)

Comments

Popular Posts