Fantastic Hectic Weeks

yeaah today I'm going to tell you all reasons I could pull it all together and excuses of being late on posting MotoGP review hehe. super duper hectic weeks like I told you before right after the first day of college. never thought that this semester will be this busy. alright, first of all busy-ness come from: college itself (straight curriculum, skills lab and else), organization (from BEM itself, too, hectic events and I'm a committee of it), and events during weekends! yesss, it totally took time for resting and.. doing tasks. that's why I call it super hectic, but yet Fantastic!

Fieldtrip + Midyear Refreshing
the 2nd weekend on college day was Fieldtrip on September 14th-15th! actually this event is held by my department SeniOR (check out my post about it here) Fieldtrip is an event where civitas of FKG UI could spend a mini holiday (usually right before college day), but this year it was held during the college day for some reasons. Fieldtrip is also produced by collaboration with PSDMO Department (Pengembangan Sumber Daya Mahasiswa dan Organisasi - Students and Organization Development Department) named Mid Year Refreshing. yeap, this is meant to be a mid year refreshing in the middle of stewardship year. FYI, this fieldtrip is not only for BEM stewards, but also for students. this year we were going to Curug 7, Cilember, West Java!

Fieldtrip Poster

super tiring Friday, and Saturday was the departure day and it was a super tiring trip! weekend, long traffic jams everywhere, but who cares? all I did was just sleeping during the trip HEHE well, not all, but mostly. we left campus on 4 pm and arrived at Cilember on 9 pm. super long and tiring day and when we arrived I just wanted to sleep right away! and thank God the place was super cozy and comfy! fresh air everywhere. I was determined not to miss the special one night here. so, I just slept on 2 am, and all I did with my friends and seniors, and all BEM stewards during the night was SINGING KARAOKE! wohooo super exciting right? lots of types of songs we sang, but people just like to sing galau songs.

a scenery of Curug 7

with my SeniOR

the second day we went to Curug, and the recreation place was next to our lodge. with just IDR 13,000 we could enjoy a curug or mini waterfall. actually, curug has 7 layers of it, the highest curug is Curug 1. but, when we arrrived at Curug 7 it was super crowded and we got no time to go to Curug 1 cause it was freaking tiring just to be arrived at Curug 7. so instead, we had Paintball War! unfortunately I didn't have the pics already hihih. so after that, we went to home and I got arrived at home on 4.30 pm, and watched Moto3 right away! and figured out Jonas Folger had crashed... see you guys, I spent a time for enjoying MotoGP after my exhausting activity and made a review about it, how nice I am.

DAF (Daurah Awal Fakultas) BUMI 2013
it was held on September 20th-22nd. this is actually a spiritual event, and my generation of 2012 are the committees! we had this occasion for new students (2013). since I'm a Moslem, I had my own occasion named BUMI (Bersama Untuk Menjalankan Ibadah - Do Worships Together) and other religions have their own spiritual events themselves. actually this is an annual occasion, held by Sophomores for Freshmen

BUMI banner designed by me

so, this year it's time for 2012. the event was held at Masjid Az-Zikra, Sentul, West Java (another part of West Java explored this week, hehe) since I was the committee, in Pubdok (Publikasi & Dokumentasi - Publication & Documentation) my job was not that hard, just took pictures, designed banners, ID cards, else. but being a universal committee was tiring. 3 words: lack of sleep. but anyway, I was quite satisfied with it and during free times, I took some poses with my friend, Nourma.

me with Nourma

actually there are still lots of pic I have but I will just upload one :p since I was the photographer of the event, it was super little amount of myself captured on camera :'( that's why during free times I took pictures to perpetuate moments there. and during my business here, thank god there was no MotoGP round held, but Arsenal matchday (vs Stoke City) was that Saturday night :'''( that's why I called my father so frequently to know the match. thank God again, Arsenal won the match with the result 3 - 1 goals came from Aaron Ramsey, Per Mertesacker, and Bacary Sagna.
well.. I think that's all of my sharing about the 2 consecutive events on weekends. another rough tiring week coming, guys, I have to sleep well and face the day with positive souls!

Comments

Popular Posts