Weekend Update 4: First Week of College edition

holla guys! I guess it's been a while since the last time I posted something on blog and it was the race result of MotoGP at Silverstone, and once again congratulations to Jorge Lorenzo with the victory, and also Scott Redding and Luis Salom. alright, since my college business has already come back, I shall make a priority on my agenda and I just left blogging to the last and post something necessarily. and maybe posting Weekend Update on every week would be nice, right? :) hehe but don't worry it'll be informative though!
okay, I've nearly had enough for first week of college and I was like "damn! that's enough and they better not screw my first week give me a homework for first day" and yeah guess what? it's college and sh*t just keeps coming right? so, for first day I was having a heart attack by the night, by this deadly message, as we should bring our dentistry or practicum tools on first day! shhhh.... this just can't be uglier huh? well.. I was completely wrong and I had another heart attack at campus. okay, no need to be told all the things, and basically: I was stressed out and so were my entire friends.
and today I'm going to show you all my tool box that I will bring every Monday and Thursday (yeap my Skill's Lab Days) and all the things in it. it's really heavy though I can't believe I have to bring this thing twice a week -_- no complaints! well I won't explain what those things are but here are the shots!

this is my toolbox!

opened tool box


there's a yellow bowl, mask, and stainless tools

my 'gold' collection

lots of Types of Burs for this block.
I haven't used them either

so, first week of college IS really exhausting, but not that exhausting, cause some schedules or classes haven't been started yet so yeah, kinda lots of empty classes. yippie.. something that I won't see for the next week (sigh) anyway, I was really looking forward to weekend again. I'm dying for it! and I'm so happy and I had these projects in the first place on making Fan Arts, but I could complete just one because there was just sooo many tasks and homeworks for the next week. OKAY! so, I finished this sketch of my favorite brother couple (after Aleix & Pol Espargaro, of course). yeah, the famous cute bros Marc & Alex Marquez! I was really excited with this project and I wished it could be 'smooth' haha but the fact is it wasn't that smooth :( well enough commentaries and let's see for yourself!

cute pose right? that's why I sketched this

haha so what do you think, guys? I'm hoping a 'Like' for this one :') and guys please let me know what you think about my sketches. just comment below or wherever you like so I could improve hehe anyway that's all I could pull it all together and share to you. because I'm going to have another rough and tough week ahead. and you know what? I'm reading a text book for tomorrow's agenda while posting this one haha. hope some luck for me, bros! and see you on the next post!

Comments

Popular Posts