Happy Birthday Dani & Per!

that's right! it's September 29th and today is Dani Pedrosa's and Per Mertesacker's birthday. Dani is turning 28th and Per is turning 29th today. Happy Birthday to both of you my warriors. keep sporty, keep sportive, keep calm yet aggressive, and wish you all nothing but a Champion Title in MotoGP for Dani, and Arsenal's & German's title for Per :)

Happy 28th Birthday Dani

Happy 29th Birthday Per

and maybe a little bragging is okay again hoho. don't forget with this girl..


yeah alhamdulillah I have turned 19th today. thank you God for giving me a nice complete life for this 19 years of living on earth. I wish nothing but great years ahead for me, I know Allah SWT will give the best for me cause He knows what's best for His people. wishes and hopes will be secretly said directly straight to God during my prayers. thanks to my family and friends for the birthday greetings and wishes. God bless us all :) Amin

Comments

Popular Posts