Today's Race of MotoGP: Misano 2013

hellooo guys! it's really been a while since my last post. so sorry, had to face rough weeks since the first day of college (phew) check the next post for more details. anyway, you're right, it's not "Today's Race" haha it's been 2 weeks (gee!) since the last round of MotoGP in Misano Circuit or >>GP Aperol di San Marino e Riviera di Rimini ehehe I know this post is so last week but who cares? I'd still post it for those who want to read my review of the race (sobbing) okay no strings attached! these are what happened last 2 weeks..

Misano Circuit


Moto3
the race result:
1. Alex Rins, 2. Maverick Vinales, 3. Alex Marquez

another Three Teenagers Spaniards

I missed the race! well not all part, but still.. I missed some jazzy moments. the first time I watched the race, I saw NO FOLGER on the list! and I just figured out that he had a crash right before I arrived at my house. yeap, I just got home from a fieldtrip! (check the next post for more) yah, this meant that I would not see Jonas on podium :( no problem! I still had Mack on the Top Three. but, instead he was dramatically overtaken by rival Alex Rins on the last lap. I think this is the several times something like this happened. two dramatic moments on the same day :'( however, Mack was seen quite happy on the second podium, shown at his face expression, contrary with last races where he ended up on 3rd podium, he was completely disappointed! well, happy for you, Mack, although it was not satisfying enough for me heheh. finally, we had Alex Marquez on the podium again! yeay, happy for him, too! Marc was surely happy too

Moto2
the race result:
1. Pol Espargaro, 2. Takaaki Nakagami, 3. Tito Rabat

Pol on the 1st! yeay!

an honor for Shoya on podium

I kindly forgot the race hehe. I watched all the race since the start line. Taka lead the race since the start, and had a tough fight with Pol Espargaro behind him. it was a quite long gap between the two of them, but eventually Pol quickened his bike up and made a short gap with Taka. he finally overtook Taka on the last 2 laps successfully and made himself on top. Taka finished on 2nd, but he was really happy about it. Taka made an honor lap after finishing the race for his fellow Shoya Tomizawa who was dead on the race in Misano. he was happy, but was sad, too, he really had a fully-respect for Shoya

MotoGP
the race result:
1. Jorge Lorenzo, 2. Marc Marquez, 3. Dani Pedrosa

congratz, Superman!

Vale! Vale! Vale! We want Vale!!

those crowds cheering Vale!

no comment for this race. haha as you can see the podium owners are perfectly the same with the last round in Silverstone. I'm just wondering Jorge was recovered so fast, no? haha not like Dani I guess. and I just tell you something funny happened to the podium scene. as we know all, today's race was held in San Marino, so, it's not weird if people in da house wanted a home rider-winner, right? and worse, is the three winners are from Spain and no Italians and that's why people just cheered and yelled "Vale.. Vale.. Vale.." hahahaha Marc just laughed his ass out since he overtook Vale and made him on the 4th. maybe Marc just thought "haha yo people I have overtaken your hero" kidding... Marc's a very nice guy he wouldn't say something like that right?

it's time for joyful moment! yeay, finally I got pics describing this statement! after I collected them all, but I found this pic right away after the race finished. yeap! the Moto3 race ended up with Alex Marquez on the 3rd podium and rarely we see Marc on the paddock to see his brother. but this week is different! we saw Marc visiting Alex on the pitch. yeah he laughed out loud, came so short, and left immediately. what? don't you wanna give a hug or something cute to him? gee, maybe Honda had something important briefing that moment

he's ready to slap his brother (as always)

still in Moto3, as we know Jonas had a crash, and I don't know probably it was quite bad as you can see with this picture below

ouch!

and he immediately was brought to hospital to undergo a surgery, whoa that's bad, and the surgery was successful! the joyful moment is as described as the pic here. yeah, the famous kneeground! please, Jonas, don't force yourself :')

Jonas, don't force yourself!

and the last is a joyful, sad, yet respectful moment. yeap, it was Takaaki Nakagami who gave his podium in order to respect his deceased friend and rider, Shoya Tomizawa. but funny how people put their attention more to Taka instead of Pol as the winner haha but it's okay :) God, so much honorable moment happened to this Misano circuit. Misano circuit is held on the street named with Marco Simoncelli, and Shoya Tomizawa was killed in this circuit. well, let's just pray the best for our memorable proud riders Marco & Shoya :)


RESPECT!

for the video, just hit the play button!

that's all about this late review of Misano Race! see you tomorrow in Aragon circuit, as we have Dani Pedrosa celebrating his 28th birthday, and my 19th birthday :D hehe show off a little is okay, right? thanks for reading the review and I hope you don't mind of this late post, I'm sorry and I wish you all understand my busy-ness (business doesn't describe busy enough) have a joy race in Aragon on September 29th!


(source and pictures: motogp.com, twitter,google)

Comments

Popular Posts