Silhouette

hi, guys! how was your week? another weekend and this time it's a long weekend! yeaaay. and additionally, I didn't make the post as weekend update cause my week is just particularly so so. there's nothing special, or hectic-ness I could share, you know, avoiding of being bored reading it. anyway, I finally found a new hobby. it's Photoshop-ing. to be honest, I just learned how to photoshop this year and frankly I LOVE IT! also, I learned about making a person's silhouette. check this one out!

silhouette made by me

can you guess who he is? it's really easy though hehe. for more silhouettes just go check my Artwork Gallery ;) and still, I am a learner, so it's not very clean. I used Magic Wand and Quick Selection tool instead of Pen Tool or Crop Tool. since I don't have a tab (like Wacom Tab), I'm using mouse to crop it. but it's not coming up clean and neat anyway. and I read that Pen Tool is great cause it produces a good vector, yeah, for experts. I still don't know how to use Pen Tool.
any suggestions or comments from you guys are highly expected for my improvement. I'll make more when I got time (and find a good one-side-face-picture).

Comments

Popular Posts