Today's Race of MotoGP: Aragon 2013

hello again to another Round of MotoGP in Aragon. yeap, another race held in Spain as Kings of all classes are mostly from Spain, I hope you all will mind about it heheh. okay, not posted right after the race due to lack of photos or documentations so I had to collect them all first, collecting more informations, too. and due to internet connection! God I have to be very frank with you all that since Sunday my wi-fi connection at home was kinda frigging annoying neglected. I don't know what happened, but strangely, this awkwardness only happened to smart phone and iPad, but wi-fi usage in laptop is perfectly fine. hmmmm.. okay thank God today and until I'm writing this post, it's good and cooperative. but sadly! I missed most of the race and I only enjoyed MotoGP. I even couldn't find recorded race on air on TV for Moto2 and Moto3 (sobbing, sorry guys) anyway I miss the race because I had a practice for University's occasion on Parade 'til night. well, just fyi. so, here we are >> Gran Premio Iveco de Aragón

Aragon Circuit


Moto3
the race result:
1. Alex Rins, 2. Maverick Vinales, 3. Alex Marquez

same faces we saw in Misano. 3 Spaniards.

I missed the whole race! like I told you before. I didn't watch the race at all and I didn't know what happened in the race at all. but what's sure is the podium holders are perfectly the same with the last round in Misano. yeap the Three Teen Spaniards. as we know, Luis Salom started the race on 8th and he surprisingly finished on 4th. what a tough guy. but with this result doesn't change Luis' place on top of the Standings, leaving Alex Rins with 9 points different and 12 points with Mack on the 3rd. who's gonna win the season with 4 rounds remain? still undiscovered.

Moto2
the race result:
1. Nico Terol, 2. Tito Rabat, 3. Pol Espargaro

congratulations, Nicolas! in Malaysia more!

Tito, Nicolas, and Pol. 3 Spaniards.

I literally cried (a bit happy tears) after arriving at home as I saw the race of Moto2 just finished! it was really after the race and interviews, so I just saw the podium part. and I cried harder right after figuring out the winner is Nicolas Terol the birthday boy! (on September 27th) I also a bit protested to my dad that he didn't call me when this race was won by Nico, he just said "loh? I don't know that Nico is your favorite" said he stalling. while in fact, I have told him that Nico is my favorite for like a thousand time! haha never mind, as long as I could Nico smiled so wide on podium, why not? :") and when he was interviewed he said to Gavin Emmett, "yeah with my birthday yesterday and winning the race this weekend is the best gift ever" I was so happy that day (it's a good gift for my birthday too on the race day!)

MotoGP
the race result:
1. Marc Marquez, 2. Jorge Lorenzo, 3. Valentino Rossi

fly with the flag!

congratulations, Marc.

this time: double Yamaha. 2 Spaniards, 1 Italian.

I know you guys must be "what? Rossi on 3rd? where's Pedrosa?" HA! good question. well, he had a crash and the damage was a bit caused by Marc as he touched Dani's bike (a bit, as Marc confessed) but I don't think so! (sorry guys, I'mma huge fan of Dani) well let's talk about it later.
as we know Marc was the pole position holder that day, followed by Jorge and Dani. but as Marc had a pretty bad start, Jorge was moving so fast. but Dani and Marc could follow the pace and finally made a short gap with Jorge. and this is where something bad happen. as these team-mates fought aggressively for 2nd place, they really came so close to each other. and this is where Marc touched Dani's right side bike (a bit) when the race still remain 19 laps. when they touched each other, Marc soon widened his pace inadvertently (maybe because of that bump), while Dani jumped out of his bike and fell on the road with knees-support. he was silent a bit as his RC213V fell and moved to the center of the road, then walked away sadly. I didn't watch the Live show, but when I saw the Record, I was literally crying (sad cry) as Gavin Emmett said something like "goodbye, Title" :''''''( but.. God, not on his birth-day.

one was falling. one was only widening the pace.

okay. before we continue, we should congratulate Vale!! after seeing the Top 3 winners from 2 previous classes are from Spain, he ruined the chain of homeland winners! it was a redemption for not being on podium in Misano. how does that feel, Spain? :) anyway, Rossi was not easy to be in 3rd, he had to have a fight with Stefan Bradl and Alvaro Bautista. Alvaro was so persevere but Vale could overcome that.

breaking news!
it was such a controversial moment as lots of people say Marc was involved in this accident. Dani made a statement that the Race Directors should be more aware of this kind of small details around riders' accidents. I don't know, but I think it's some kind of a protesting trial heheh way to go, Dani. but media also said that Marc already apologized to him and Dani had forgiven him (what?! that easy? Dani is a kind man, not like Jorge). but hello! it is like the several times Marc has done something dangerous to other riders, like Jorge, and Dani. I'm sure Marc had done something like this with Dani before but I just forgot it. anyway, check the video below (click the play button) before you read the next paragraph.


well, what do you think, guys? yeap, Marc was having a long time clarifications with people, and trying to seek Dani. HA! funny. Dani was not wrong to protest something like this. it's said (as I heard and understood) that as Marc touched his bike, a small clear opened cut cable was seen. and it disabled Dani's control as he reapplied the throttle (well actually I don't understand that much about it) but as you can see, when Marc bumped his bike with Dani's, Dani was not immediately or directly fell, but seconds after the bump he then jumped. so in my hypothesis, it was a straight track after the turn, and Dani might pull gas that moment, so when he pulled it BAM! he fell. and I don't know what will happen to both of them let's just wait for more information. I hope Marc will be given penalty points to make him wary, or less aggressive!
while couple days ago before the race I checked home page of motogp.com and surprisingly saw this article

Amin!

well, well, well, well, Marc... how on earth will Dani be The Champion while you are always perching on Top of The Standings, and Dani got no points in Aragon? thank you for giving us a little relief :) well guys, it doesn't mean I hate Marc. I really like him so much, I just tried to be fair here and I want justice! not only that, I want Dani to win the Title of The Season! being aggressive is super okay, but doesn't mean you can endanger others, right?

forgot that a moment, and let me share joyful moment with y'all!
I was really happy to see Nico Terol winning the race! like.. supeeeer happy! especially it was happened right after his birthday that week. I hope he wins in Sepang again! I like his face so much! haha he really has a super neat type of face and his eyebrows are fenomenal!

hola, Nico :)

and good news for Casey Stoner fans! he finally made a decision to make a comeback in Phillip Island (check this link: http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2013/Stoner+set+for+Phillip+Island+return). but not to race, just to make a Lap of Honour with fellow Aussie World Champions Wayne Gardner and Mick Doohan. Casey is also a World Champion so he makes it more special (aaaaa screaming). he really made a final decision not to join the race cause he said that he's happy to be back on track without the pressure of competing. yeay! as long as I could see Casey on TV in Phillip Island, it'll be enough!

can't wait!

and have you seen the video above? of course you have, it was really funny to see Marc's flurry on looking for Dani. hmm, and he had to make a clarification, like, to everyone! haha that's why you can't do wrong things. but.. I'm glad Dani has forgiven Marc and enjoyed his birthday with a big smile as he thanked to his fans through his blog, for the post check here) as long as he's happy, I'm happy! :D

felicidades, Dani Pedrosa Ramal!

anyway, have anyone seen Cal? nope, no news about him (or his jokes) haha that is all about today's race I hope you guys like it and stay tuned for more Race review only here. the next race is gonna be in Sepang, Malaysia, my country's neighbor. I'm planning to watch MotoGP live in Sepang and right now is the time to save money for that. I'll see you in Sepang on October 13th!


(source and pictures: motogp.com, twitter,google)

Comments

Popular Posts