Today's Race of MotoGP: Sepang 2013

hola, guys! meet me again after forever. yeap, I know it's kinda late and so last week to post this, but I gotta post this anyway. well, super hectic week is coming and worse, my laptop got broken and hasn't been fixed until now. the troubleshoot is the laptop can't get a wireless network cause I accidentally uninstalled a software that apparently has a function to get a wireless connection. yea my bad. I can't browse internet until now :'( so I have to borrow my father's laptop to work with internet, including this blogging activity hehe. anyway, it's better being late than never. let's get started to >> Shell Advance Malaysian Motorcycle GP in Sepang Circuit.

Sepang Circuit


well, this is like the nearest race of MotoGP ever to my country, Indonesia. I'm really dying to watch MotoGP live, too. but I think, this year is not the day. and for your informations, that you might already know is, this is also the hottest (literally) race MotoGP ever held. haha!

Moto3
the race result:
1. Luis Salom, 2. Alex Rins, 3. Miquel Oliveira

felicidades, el Meixcano!

yeay podium

well, well, well, well.. finally stop seeing Spaniards' domination in this race, well even though Alex Marquez and Maverick Vinales followed in 4th and 5th, but we're seeing a Portuguese rider on 3rd. well, to be honest I didn't watch the race at all. I just got home from bicycling that moment and I think I had a rest first. anyway, congratulations, el Mexicano, you just got a quick-pass ticket to win a title!

Moto2
the race result:
1. Tito Rabat, 2. Pol Espargaro, 3. Thomas Luthi

it's hot, eh, Tito!?

Pol, you happy?

I didn't watch the full race either, but I watched the last moments of the race. but, father said that Tito had a great battle with his own fella Pol to be on 1st. but, it seemed that the battle was won by Tito and left Pol on 2nd. but, sadly, Sandro Cortese fell and got a crash in the last corner! what an ironic :( I was literally shocked and felt for him. hmmm, I'll always support you, Sandro!

MotoGP
the race result:
1. Dani Pedrosa, 2. Marc Marquez, 3. Jorge Lorenzo

stay-cool-celebration

he seems so happy! so do I :D

Spaniards' domination

it's like, another race worth a little thank for Jorge. thanks to Jorge to hold Marc for moments behind Dani :') I know that Dani - Jorge is a sweet God's creation. Dani finally won! and it's a very good redemption for what happened back there in Aragon where he got crash. I totally (and literally) was crying the moment Dani touched the finish line fist. fyi, I forgot the whole race moments so I won't write any further about the race. sorry :(

instead, I will give you joyful moment! extra pics, too! let's get started
as you know, Stefan Bradl got a pretty bad crash in Free Practice (maybe) and fractured his leg. this caused him not to get involved in the race and remained resting. and wait.. is it that bad until he can't move the leg at all and can't walk by himself? :( oh dear..

someone had to pickaback him

the message on bike in the paddock. cute!

well it seemed to be very bad. let's just hope that he will get well soon and returned to the race again very sooner! the prayers are not from fans, too, but, sweetly from his own team partners :')
aaand the interview post-race in Marc's part, he said that it's okay to be on 2nd podium cause he has won several times, and Dani had a better pace here. WHAT? did he mean that all this time Dani's pace was just okay? fine, Marc, fine.. it sounded pretty arrogant though. while Vale, who finished on 4th who had a super hot battle with Alvaro Bautista and Cal Cruthclow first, felt sucks to finish on 4th.

it is so describable haha

yeap, know that feeling. you could stand on podium with 1 position different and it feels so close, gah! haha. and for the last pic is more describable :D on podium, when you see this pic, what would you think?

"don't let him win"

hahaha maybe it's the same with me. Jorge to Dani: "don't let him (Marc) win" HAHAHAHA super LOL I think. and Marc was like celebrating it all alone khkhkh *cant stop laughing* I mean, it's hillarious how the situation and ambience of the photo really fits the fact. and last video, is A Sideway Glance at Sepang and here is where you can check how hot in Malaysia is, well same as Jakarta my city, too. check it out here: A Sideway Glance at Sepang
reddish skins? that bad? yeah, I think Jakarta is hotter than that. I mean, yeah they're mostly Caucasian race who are more adaptive to cold weather. but it looks funny tho haha. alright, that's all for now, guys. sorry for not giving you a full report. and I'll see you again right after this post. review of Phillip Island is coming soon!

(source and pictures: motogp.com, twitter,google)

Comments

Popular Posts