Weekend Update 5: Finally Got Time to Play!

hey yo, pals! finally a time to post another Weekend Update hehe.


I gathered lots of fun things and decided to make it in 1 post. and according to the post name it's gonna be about something fun, of course! yeay, as you can understand, I have a superb busy college activity, whether it's about the college itself, or organizations, events that I organize, so, one word: phew!

Tuesday, October 1st
and let's get this clear, this week I have a little day on Tuesday and I had a chance to watch a movie in cinema and I was like dying to spend a day just to watch this movie, since I have watched the 1st part it's a must for me to see the sequel. Insidious Chapter 2. check the trailer!


it was highly recommended by my friends, cause it has a good story line, super scary, and the most important, lots of jumpscares. yeap, Insidious or maybe James Wan's (the director) movies are known by its infamous jump scares, such as The Conjuring, and Paranormal Activity. so, basically, I was curious about how scary it is and decided to figure it out myself. well, I watched it with my friends.

the poster




the infamous Red Door

the story is super the continuous with the 1st movie, I mean, you won't understand the story if you haven't watched the first movie. it is where Josh Lambert (Patrick Wilson) is still trapped in The Other World, trying to get his body back, which is stolen by a dead evil spirit. and lots of something odd happen to this family. Dalton is finally getting his life back slowly and being more outspoken about things to his mother. well, I don't know where to continue I bet you don't wanna be spoiled, too, so I'll just stop here. the story line isn't that hard and easy to follow. but, it was literally unpredictable. hmm, and I think it's not so scary, but still the movie entirely is good to watch. yeap, cause I really liked the first movie, so why not about a sequel?

Saturday, October 5th
finally a reunion with my Junior High School best friends! yeap, we were like arranging this meeting for several times but just now we could meet each other. we just met for hours but stories were shared still :) we did hang out to Plaza Indonesia, just to have a little chat and eat at Nanny's Pavillon (actually this is my first time been there) and else, snapshots!




entirely, it was a happy day! forgetting about college and its busy-ness HA!

Sunday, October 6th
but, there's more... it was highly literally completely unpredictable. I got this mention from one Fan Base of Dani Pedrosa in Indonesia and I was announced as the winner of Birthday Greeting Card competition! yeay! I was so happy I didn't see it coming! I just did my routines on weekend, watching Master Chef, as I opened twitter, I freakin' saw this:

mine is the second pict :D

well, it's more than enough to be one entertainment in this college's busy-ness and I will finally get the present of ;) maybe I'll post it later after getting this package right arriving at my house.
so that's all! I got these fun things on this week, I hope I'll get more weeks like this, but also my college things are taken control well. hope me some luck, guys! :D


(pictures: internet & personal's)

Comments

Popular Posts