Today's Race of MotoGP: Brno 2013

we're meeting again, fellas on Today's Race Of MotoGP! I know it's kinda a late-post so I don't quite remember the race plot hehe. strict schedule of race once a week during these 3 weeks consecutively, huft, I just can't imagine how exhausted the riders are to face these rough weeks. especially, King Jorge and Dani whose shoulders are injured. they must be needing a good rest, though. anyway, (a little vent, please) my looong holiday is going to end next week. September 2nd on Monday, I finally am going to have my first day of college of new semester, phew. by imagining it could make me frustrated! and unfortunately, on September 1st there'll be another race at Silverstone, England. haha I don't know how the hell will I post this one?! just watch the the full-race could make me so happy, and could post it fully, too, could make me even happier! okay, back to MotoGP.
the rumors were spreading all over country that MotoGP would reschedule the race. why?! this is because Formula 1 and MotoGP have the same time racing. whoa, you can't imagine that how will you end your day by watching them together. it's not gonna be beautiful, right? so, the reschedule wasn't changed a lot, what was changed is just the order of classes' race time. 1st they showed Moto2, 2. MotoGP, 3. Moto3. I don't know either why Moto3 was shown last (if you know what I mean) LOL. oh yeah, maybe most of you knew this unique fact, but I don't care, I'm going to tell you anyway, that Brno Circuit belongs to Karel Abraham's (Cardion AB Motoracing Team) Father. hehe so, let's get started to the new order of classes' race on >> bwin Grand Prix České republiky 

Brno Circuit


Moto2
The Front Row-ers were Takaaki Nakagami, Pol Espargaro, and fellow Tito Rabat. while the second row was filled by Mika Kallio, and (surprisingly) Sandro Cortese :D *happy face*, and  Jordi Torres. and Scott Redding started from 13th gird! kinda weird right? and I'm kinda struggling to see where Nico Terol started, but he was on 9th grid :( so far.... the race started with the lead of Japanese rider Taka. and Nico was seen on the battle of top 3 riders. whoa, so I was immediately hoping that this time Nico will get his podium again since Americas race. when the race still remained 14 laps, Nico was in 2nd position, and when 13 laps remained, Nico lead the race. yeay! I was so happily optimist that Nico would win the race. but I don't know, he might widen his pace or something so he just downgraded to 6th when the race ended. the race started so jazzy. unfortunately, Sandro couldn't finish the race :( he fell quite hard from his bike and he apparently fractured his arm bone. get well soon, Sandro! Pol... I don't know. he might be kind of having  a rough day. Mika was really fast and he looked like he owned the circuit well. he finally won the race followed by Taka, and Thomas Luthi on the 3rd. Scott finished on 8th after overtaking some riders smoothly. but, still. he didn't seem owning the circuit. yet... and do you know something unique about Moto2 race today? No Spaniards!

Sandro's before-after injury's handling

Onneksi olkoon, Mika!


Taka, Mika, and Tom on podium


MotoGP
I was. so. relieved. that finally a competition got finally raising and back up! proved by Cal Cruthlow who owned the pole position, followed by funny Spaniard Alvaro Bautista, and the Championship Leader Marc Marquez, the (weird) baby alien (with real alien's power) <-- you know what I mean. and don't forget about our Kings! Dani started the race from 5th grid and Jorge from 6th. Vale? mmm he was on 7th, but let's pray that he'd own the race! the CRT starter was lead by Colin Edwards, one lead above Aleix Espargaro. before the WUP, Cal seemed having a problem with his bike. he opened his helmet glass, showing his wrinkled expression and tried to call someone to check on his bike, a problem within. hmmm, I guess this isn't a good day for Cal, not a good start either.
the race started! and surprisingly King Jorge just made a loooooong gap with Marc and Dani. I was so touched when Dani looked really fast and made a good recovery already :') as usual, I thought that King Jorge was back. you always know that whenever Jorge start the race as a leader, he will make a very loooong gap with the second rider. but, you also always know that Marc is not an eased-up man, he will just attack (due to his own personality, he admits it) and always push the RCV a little up, and finally he made enough a short gap with Jorge and dramatically overtook him. Marc was unstoppable and it seemed impossible for Jorge to keep up with him. --BREAK-- Bradley Smith did not finish the race due to his accident. he fell from his M1 and automatically made a statement that there was a true problem with his bike. maybe the same problem with his fellow Cal? and not for long Cal also fell from his bike. but he didn't give up, he took the bike and started the race again.
BACK TO TOP 3, we had Marc, Jorge, and Dani in front of the line. Dani was focused on Jorge and he successfully overtook Jorge. surprisingly on the post-race-interview he said that he was quite late to realize that he could (actually) pass Jorge. hm, okay, Dan! 9 laps remained, a white flag was hoisted due to cloudy weather. but, the Top 3 Liner seemed not to go to pit to change their tires. with a reckless-asset, they tried to finish the race and kept the order of the line. while..... Vale and Alvaro were having another true battle! it was really enjoyable to watch instead of the Top 3. Vale successfully overtook Alvaro and stabilized himself on the 4th finisher. hey, don't forget! another true battle also seen from our twins! Andrea Dovizioso and Nicky Hayden! hehe the different is they played it smoothly, no rough bumps between each other. but yeah, doesn't matter if he is your team-mate, he just can't screw you up for your points, eh?
and, poor Cal finished the race on the 17th. hah, he was so determined to finish the race, and he did it! yeap, it's also true that everytime Cal is a pole position holder, he's going to be having a bad start. it's kinda proved, but, let's just hope that it's the last time! and the Top 1 CRT rider of the race was another Aleix Espargaro! congrats, Aleix! and another race won by Top 3 Spaniard + 1 Spaniard Top CRT rider. on the contrary with Moto2's last result, eh?

3 successive triumphs, eh, Marc?


los tres espanoles

Moto3
bad time, dudes! this is Formula 1 Belgian Race! this was the time when my father hijacked the TV and eatched F1 race. leaving Maverick Vinales racing alone without my support cause I didn't watch the entirely-full-race :''(  but, there was a moment when my father was busy and left the TV so I switched it back to Moto3 race. and I couldn't believe I saw Luis Salom on the Top 5, damn man! he was badly injured for his knee he made himself using crutch to support him to walk. Top 5-ers were Luis Salom, Maverick Vinales, Alex Rins, Alex Marquez, and surprisingly young German rider Jonas Folger. the battle was very strict!! and dramatically, fellow team-mates Alex Rins & Marquez were involved in this podium fight. and the last corner produced the top 3 riders were Luis, Maverick, and Jonas. yeay, Mack, at least second :'') I could see a little happy face on his. in fact, I promised that if Mack wins the race, another sketch of him coming up! but, I will sketch him anyway. and Luis just literally had me touched. he was strong! not same as Moto2, not same as MotoGP: 1 German on podium!

Mack, Luis, and Jonas


okay, what now? joyful moment! how could I miss it? haha. okay, first of all, I'm going to share my own joyful moment. I made this sketch of Mack, and I tweeted it and mentioned him with a sketch attached. and he literally saw it, and replied me back! wohoo! it was really joyful hehe I'm glad he liked my sketch :D and by the way, I also produced some of artwork I made myself. I was kinda bored and finally ending up with these. what do you think? :)

awesome, Mack!


Japanese Moto2 rider - Indonesian celebrity: close enough!

 and this...
my very own comic creation

and you guys maybe remember another joyful moment at Brno on 2009, class 250cc. it was a moment when Alvaro Bautista finished on 3rd and had an honor lap, but he totally FAILED IT! hahahaha he was kinda planning on doing standing bike but he just fell, and failed it! kidding.. I'm sorry, Alvaro, but it was totally literally funny in so many levels hehehe :''D. you guys might check this video one out:
failed Alvaro


super LOLz, right? haha. I watch this a hundred times, but still able to laugh out loud. sorry, Alv! haha. okay,that's a wrapped, everybody! thank you so much for staying tuned on another Today's Race Of MotoGP ;) I really appreciate it. and see you on the next review at Silverstone!

(source and pictures: motogp.com, twitter,google)

Comments

Popular Posts