Today's Race of MotoGP: Indianapolis 2013

hello guys!! how was your holiday? of course it was awesome, not like mine. well, mine was quite awesome but not fully-holiday, because I didn't travel some places, just stayed here in Jakarta. and first of all, I don't think the name is "Today's Race" because I didn't post it at the same day as the race haha. okay, I have excuses for that, my mom was gone to Jogjakarta to accompany my sister there since she's now Universitas Gadjah Mada Jogjakarta student for Faculty of Veterinary Medicine. she was gone like a week and since house was left with my dad, my sister, and I, household things were indirectly fallen on me to be done. gee, that's why I was so tired I couldn't even post about the race this week. but no worries, I still watched the race, but not the full race. since Indy's race was aired in Indonesia from 10 pm 'til almost-dawn at 3 am, of course you know what'd happen. yeap, I over-slept. haha dang it, and guess what, I didn't put my fully-focused-mind to the TV screen and went to sofa to take a short-nap instead. my mom was gone since Saturday and the tiredness were already felt on Sunday. okay, let's just leave the miserableness behind, and let's continue to the race. before that, here is the map of Indianapolis circuit >> Red Bull Indianapolis Grand Prix

Indianapolis Circuit


Moto3
first of all, I was kinda missing the starting of the race :( I didn't remember why, but I just tried to watch the entire remained race. but unfortunately, I'm afraid I can't give you another information about the race, nothing but the last result. but I remembered of my happiness when I watched Alex Marquez finally got his first podium in the class. yeay congrats, double Alex! Alex Rins won the race and the third place was Maverick Vinales. so sorry, dude, but you had done a lot, Mack :( I could say I saw another disappointment face on him. anyway, it was the first time I saw Alex Marquez' interview on TV. he really has an identical face with his brother, and also same voice and style of speaking until Gavin Emmett said, "same face, same voice, he is Marc Marquez' brother (laugh)" yeap, you're not wrong, Gavin. but my dad said that Marc is way handsomer than him, Alex had a big nose not like Marc. really? -_- well, Luis Salom just didn't give us a good show because of his injury caused by a big crash there and he fractured his knee and made him to walk with crutch. wish you nothing but a recovery soon, Mexicano!

Alex, Alex, and Mack on podium lol

Moto2
haha Moto2 race was even worse, dude. I just missed a half of the race. I intended to take a short-nap on the couch, but extremely it was turned into an over-slept! the last time I watched the race, Scott Redding was leading the line, but when I woke up, it only remained 5 laps and Tito Rabat was the race leader. haha I was nothing but confused there. and kinda disappointed that Pol was not in the best 'on-fire' moment :( he was finished on 4th. Takaaki who started from 3rd grid moved up to 2nd line until the last lap. don't you think it was so long we didn't see Japanese champion rider? it might be that time. okay, shortly, 1. Tito Rabat, 2. Takaaki Nakagami, 3. Scott Redding.

Taka, Tito, and Scott!

MotoGP
starting grid for the front row was filled by Marc, and surprisingly the two injured kings Jorge and Dani. and Vale was faaar behind on 9th. the second row was Cal, Alvaro, and Nicky (Nicky was kinda on fire for his home-race!) well, it was not so fun to be watched. but the 4th place fight was kinda jazzy! it was a battle of Vale, Cal, and Alvaro. Vale from behind overtook Alvaro and leaving Cal for the 'next prey'. the battle from both of them were funny to be watched haha. and dramatically from the last corner Vale overtook Cal's position which was defended hardly by him. after the race, Cal just said easily "he finally got me in the last corner. bast*rd... (laugh)" hahaha Cal is a funny guy LOL he's a straight-point guy though!

the real battle

and you know who the race was.. Marc! he was the first from the start and dashed, leaving Jorge and Dani had their own fight themselves. some last laps Dani finally overtook Jorge as he widened his pace and Dani took the gap he made. the rumor said that Jorge succumbed his 2nd position to poor Dani. just to make him quite happy after getting the sickness and pain at the same time after the race. no waaaaay... I hope that's just not right! even though Dani's face was still looking slightly sour. hm, understood, lots of pain huh?

another victory for Marc!

Dani, Marc, Jorge posed for cameras

well okay thank God CRT winner was Aleix Espargaro! after having a rough day at Laguna Seca couple weeks ago, finally he got back up and won the race. congratulations Aleix! I just hope that this dude having a better bike next year. maybe Yamaha for Monster Tech 3 Team with lovely brother, Pol? :) hehe just saying. shortly, the race result: 1. Marc Marquez, 2. Dani Pedrosa, 3. Jorge Lorenzo. with this result, Marc successfully holds a hattrick of America's races (Circuit of Americas, Laguna Seca, Indianapolis) and a hattrick of winning races (Sachsenring, Laguna Seca, and Indianapolis) whoa he just got a lotta recognition. a very good year for a Rookie, eh?
and it's time for joyful moment! not much joyful moments I'm sharing now guys :'') but during the race of course there was something unique, and another unique and funny moment happened to our twin-brothers-from-different-country Nicky-Andrea! yeap you knew it. they had their own fight, and no invitations flown to other riders. and you can see the moment right here:

or watch from MotoGP.com here (hit the play button!):

Bradley Smith just dramatically overtook them BOTH! haha out of nowhere Bradley just emerged and finished the line smoothly. it was totally a shame -_- and also, before the race, some riders were having a good time to bike in a velodrome, like this


let's bike! let's race!

and just for information, if you are a youtuber or have a youtube channel, you can subscribe to Marc Marquez' official channel (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwq9uS4UUVVV7GR991YOv-g) with an username MarcMarquez1993. well I'm sure he was about to name it MarcMarquez93 but some people just name their channel so or having a similar username haha. anyway, feel free to subscribe. but! don't protest if the videos are all in Spanish. cause I'm kinda miserable about it, too.anyway guys that's all of my lack review of the race. so sorry guys, didn't have time to search for additional information, so I just pile it up with the next review of Brno circuit. for the record, I just wrote this review right after watching Brno's race tonight haha. and not strong enough to keep writing review in Brno tonight (sigh) I'll just get focused on the Brno review post, how about that, no? hehe see you in the next review!

(source and pictures: motogp.com, twitter,google)

Comments

  1. Chaz Davies Leather Suit Ducati MotoGP 2020 for Chaz Davis Fan Because they feel more protected during bike riding

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

opinions? suggestions? comment here.

Popular Posts