Bukber TWEETE

or called as TWEETE's Fasting Break! as you know TWEETE or named as Twelve Science Three (XII Science 3) was my class back then when I was still in High School. it's been so long since the last time we were seeing each other. last semester was a total failure for a reunion 'cause a short holiday and non-matched-time for holidays made it harder to make a schedule to meet up. and thank God, finally on August 2nd 2013, it was our first time again to gather around since our graduation day. I was so thrilled!
anyway, the first time, we planned on having this held in a restaurant, but then again, we were so lazy and hurry-scurry to organize that, so we planned on having this in one of our member's house, Femby, at Cakung. well, it was soo far from my house and it took lots of times to get arrived there, because the traffic jam was frigging crazy. it was already the beginning of pulang kampung (going back to homeland)! the house was pretty big it could at least accommodate 20-40 persons. but unfortunately not all of us made this, only 25 of us came here and had some fun together. at least more than a half of the class had come, and still.. the kids haven't changed a lot, they're still the old Tweeters, same craziness, same blemish hahaha and those what makes it more special. and here are some photos taken, well actually of course they're not all uploaded, these are just view and taken by Ardinta's phone, so the photos shown are only group of my besties' :3 (unfortunately, minus Mira!!)





it's us! Bocer minus Mira



just Ojan and Toyo being so normal :)

that's all I hope I could upload all of them now but I have got none of them, so I may upload later

Comments

Popular Posts