About Me

"Life is as flexible as sketch. But, sketch is not as colorful as the life.
That's why, it's always easy to sketch, but hard to move your life on."

start with a quote.


Basic Profile_

got a same birth date with
these awesome dudes

KARTIKA SRI KUSUMASTUTI (Kartika / Tika)
Jakarta, September 29th 1994
a proud Moslem
currently a Student of Universitas Indonesia, Majoring Dentistry

special abilities:
blogging
writing
sketching
designing (manual or digital)
painting

I'm unique because:
I'm nineTEEN years old,
but I've got Molar 2 right mandibular hasn't fully erupted
and my Incisor 2 isn't there / missing


Family_

me, dad, mom, Meli, Lina

I have two (younger) sisters named
Karlina Dwi Hapsari Karmelia Sri Kusumawardani
Karlina is currently majoring on Veterinary
Karmelia is still a 3rd grade High-Schooler.
My sisters and I'm kinda having a common name,
it contains of a Javanese name
and also has meanings for every word of name.
My grandfather gave our name, so no wonder it's sounded Javanese.
but I love my name :) So, my family contains of :
- Bapake -Iboe -me -Karlina -Karmelia


Education History_
Tadika Puri Pre-School | 2000
Trisula Perwari Elementary School | 2000 - 2006
216 Junior High School | 2006 - 2009
21 Senior High School | 2009 - 2012
currently a Dental Student at Universitas Indonesia, Depok | batch of 2012


Organization History_
I'm not a type of a person who likes to join public or students' Board
but when I first jumped into this life, I'm drowned, and can't get out
...in a good way
Main Secretary of Paskibra 21 SHS | 2010 - 2011
Staff of Department of Art & Sport BEM FKG UI | 2012 - 2013
Staff of Bureau of Media BEM FKG UI | 2013 - 2014


since I'm majoring in Dental Science,
the dreams are_
becoming a dentist / specified in Dental Surgeon
but also becoming a great designer
a lecturer


So, yeah, shortly,

I LOVE MY LIFE!

Comments

Popular Posts