Good Things in One Day

today is really a big day for me! and I dont know where to start, too, cause I'm really excited about it. well I am a kind of person who believes that good things and bad things are in a balanced condition. but, in my case, whenever I get a good thing, I always think myself, "what did I do good? so I can get this good thing in me now?" and fyi, I'm not mentioning that I'm not being grateful, but sometimes I just feel I dont deserve it.
well okay back to the topic, the very first thing I wanna tell is how badly I wanted the MotoGP Guide Book published by one of a big newspaper company, and I'm sure the contents of this magazine is good. well, lets just say that I had been looking almost all big book stores in Jakarta and some book sellers on streets, just to seek this book. but apparently, I got nothing, and they all said the same, like, "ahh.. the book has run out of stock long time ago", or "it's not stocked, yet" and I guess the correct answer is the first one. yeap, the book has run out for a long time since its released in March and frankly I just looked for it in June. poor I am, I wont find it anywhere, it must be running out, too. and in fact! I found this book in bookstore in April, but I wasnt that into the book yet so I just walked away. and, so.. my Dad and Mom were confused of my effort to find this book, and I got no idea where the hell should I look for it again. so, I tried to do my best, to find it on the internet. or lets just say "online shopping" and badly I got nothing, too. it was pretty hard to get cause the stocks has run out. I just wanted to cry. until I found one website that sold a similar magazine, but with a different publisher. the contents generally is the same of MotoGP Guide Book, but obviously not the same. I thought about it again, if I buy the book, I wouldnt be as happy as I get the main book, well it was cheaper, but, it wasnt the same. and luckily, I found a facebook page of the Group of X Company, and.. it sold the Guide Book!! unbelievable. and it also sold other guide book for other previous years, but I only wanted to buy the year 2013. so, hopelessly, I tried to order the book, in the hope of the stocks were still there and hadnt been run out. surprisingly, it was still there! the stocks were still there and I could order it, and paid for it :'''D I was really happy after getting the reply for my order. I ordered it last Friday June 7th, and today it has already arrived! I have been waiting for this. it hasnt arrived in Monday cause there was a technical error, but I dont care, I'm so getting this book now! I cant believe it, all of my efforts, struggles, and in fact I have prayed of getting this book is now accomplished. Thanks God  :) (The 1st big good thing: getting the dream book)


the cover of the magazine. it keeps better
when it has Marc on its cover :')

and next big thing is about college. I started it badly. after getting my book arrived at my house in the morning, I got an announcement of one of my subject's test score. you could say this is the main subject of dentistry, the subject is called IKGD (Ilmu Kedokteran Gigi Dasar) or in english it's called Basic Dentistry, and worse, it has 6 credits which means it is a big supplier of the results of IP (Achievement Index). but in this case: I dont care how many my score is, I just wanna get passed of this subject and avoiding the remedial. I waited for this announcement anxiously, couldnt get sleep, until, the name of persons who have to take the remedial come out, and......... my name is not there. yeaaaaaaahh I almost cried there, my eyes are already full of tears and I just practically say "alhamdulillah" of being thankful and grateful. Thank You, God. at least, my efforts of studying is paid with a passed score :'') (The 2nd big good thing: no remedial for IKGD)
so, today's good things come insistently, no? I tottally feel grateful today, of course with other gifts God give me today. what I want to say is just face the bad things in your life, you'll find it worth it someday, cause when you live on earth, you have to be balanced on everything.

Comments

Popular Posts