Today's Race of MotoGP: Assen 2013

hi guys! I'm a really big fan of this motor sport competition since 2006 or when I was in junior high. I was kinda influenced by my dad, also about soccer of being a fan of Arsenal. anyway, I might start updating MotoGP races' results from now on, as long as I watch them, but I assure you I will take my time to spend the night in front of the TV to watch it! well, lets continue to the main topic. of course I'd take some sources from the official website of motogp, but I will bring it to you less seriously. (PS: this article is originally written by me. NO REPOST!) and today's race of >> MotoGP Iveco TT Assen

Assen Circuit


Moto3
luckily, I watched the race from the very first class, which is the smallest class named Moto3! of course with its super rider named Luis Salom who keeps winning some previous races, this race might be his too. but not as usual, even though he IS the winner of today's race (spoil), but he fought for it toughly at the beginning. in the first place, the race was lead by Alex Rins, and then Alex Marquez (Rins' teammate) also back and forth lead the race. but not just that, appearance of Maverick ViƱales and Miguel Oliveira also jazzed up the first five riders on the grid. but yes, you know it, in the end, Luis always take the 1st position LOL well we all know that he must be the champ of Moto3 class this year. (actually I really wanted to see Alex Marquez on the podium. so when he was leading or in the 2nd or 3rd position I was like really happy cause I wanna see him as good as his brother) but 3 teenagers spaniards on the podium, not bad.

Mack, Luis, and Rins on the podium

Moto2
I dont know exactly since when I love the Espargaro brothers, so yeah everytime it is the time for Moto2 I always get excited cause I wanna see Pol action from the POLe position today! not bad for him! and also not bad for Redding. in this today's race of Moto2 was not quite sharp cause you mostly saw Pol and Scott on the shot than the "behind-ers" you just saw how Scott and Pol back and forth overtook the first position, while the 3rd position start holder Tito Rabat's location was unknown and I didnt recognize how he was missing -_- However, in the end or the race's result, it was Pol coming out as the winner (yippiee!) Pol and Scott defended their first start in the race while surprisingly Switzerland's rider Dominique Aergerter was on podium the 3rd position, well good for him, for giving us the twist LOL. anyway unfortunately I couldnt find a pic of Moto2 podium everywhere, not even the Official Site :(

the battle of Scott and Pol

MotoGP
and now it's time for the Kings' Class. as you can see, the previous juniors class' race are won by Spaniards, so it's not wrong if I hoped that this class' race would be won by Spaniard, too, no? whether it was Dani Pedrosa or Marc Marquez (what? Jorge Lorenzo? well, as you know, he is injured, so I think he wont be that serious, when I think that he finished the race and didnt fall was a thankful thing--in this case, if he really was into race) Yeap! this race was started by our proudly British rider Cal Crutchlow, I really never thought that this dude is really fast. but since  the race was started, Dani the 5th start holder just took over the race on the first position. from here you'd know that Dani'd be the winner, cause ever since Dani is on the 1st place he's unbeatable and hard to be chased LOL but I didnt know what on earth was happening with Dani's bike setup, and worse, Valentino Rossi just made himself closer to Dani and overtook the place (my dad was really happy with it) and yeah just for reminder, Assen is a slow-speed type of circuit, which means that it has lots of turns, and which also means that this is just Valentino's or Yamaha's special ability, to race smoothly in turns with a quick gas! without a doubt he could win this race. and I bet you all already missed seeing him in the first position of the podium. and now, lets see what happened behind Valentino. oh! Marc overtook his 'older brother' Dani and keeping himself on the 2nd position, and out of sudden Cal was really close with Dani and then Dani was overtaken again by another rider, in this case Cal. maybe today is not Dani's day (in fact, I've already prayed for his successful race today and + Jorge Lorenzo was kinda injured *sob*) so now, 1st was Rossi, and followed by Marc, Cal, Dani, and... Jorge! yeap yeap I was also surprised to read the news that he was practically racing after undergoing a collarbone surgery!! I dont know if he was some kinda Superman or high-determined-minded man or a reckless man. oh wait, he's The Man of Steel he's like a Superman :O

only a Superman would race after taking surgery

but it was worth two thumbs of course for his guts, and finished in the 5th place was OKAY MAN! and of course I thought it was a good chance for Dani to win the race as long as there was no Jorge in the race, but... I was wrong, about everything: FACT: 1) Jorge took himself in the race, 2) Dani or Marc didnt win the race, 3) and not a Spaniard who won the race, 4) it was Italiano pilota that's legend who won the race! anw congrats, Vale! oh yeah, if you watched the race you would see a battle between Marc and Cal to fight for 2nd place, Cal is totally a reckless man, but.. Marc is more reckless than him, LOL. so, Cal didnt get a chance to overtake Marc and keeping him stay on the 3rd position. in the middle of their battle, Marc's back tire was pushing with Cal's front tire, so there was a little shock among them and Cal widened his pace (this was okay cause Dani was quite far behind him). and the race had finished and been won by Vale, and Aleix Espargaro was the winner of CRT for today's race :'') congrats Aleix, the Espargaro brothers really made me proud. and some joyful moments happened before and after the race, you still remember what happened between Marc and Cal, no? yeap, they all talked about this all day long until they reached the podium to have a champagne. Marc said to Cal, "you touched me, didnt you?" LOL and they talked about this with laughter with Vale, too. see this pic? they enjoyed it and I really love this pic which seems so natural ;)

Marc, Vale, and Cal enjoy the champagne together

and another moment is when Jorge arrived at his paddock, and was kinda feeling hurt on the left shoulder (which was exactly in his collarbone) of course he felt hurt and sick, he WAS just finished the surgery last night and flew back to Assen to race. but this is really sad :'''( seeing his expression, he was CRYING, man. maybe he was proud of himself, and so was his team. probably it was called as Champion's gut. sweet :')

Jorge just arrived at paddock, crying for the pain

Vale visited before the race began

that was all about today's race. how was it? just reading this wont make your curiousness disappear. you have to watch the record of the race to get satisfied ;D I really recommend it. I think this race was overall quite fun, cause the Legend @ValeYellow46 is back in the 1st podium. he's everybody's idol. wait, I will give some extras jokes for you about MotoGP world  (extra! yippieeeee *dance like Marc*)


you probably might not see these pics cause they are possibly to be deleted by the users. in gamers' language, they're called "glitch". but for me, they're named as "world's most epic fail"

is this the new rider and new color of Yamaha?
(I screen captured it myself)


 and this is the most epic one..

I guess some people wanted to see Vale as 2012
 World Champion & shared it with the world

before I finish the post, have you heard about the now motogp game launching? yeap, the motogp13 game has released this june! I'm really excited to try this game out, but I remember I've got no PS3, no xbox, and no PC works good, so.. this kind of game just cant be enjoyed myself :'( in fact I really really want to try this out, cause I havent ever played motogp game again since 10 years ago, when motogp was still played in PS2 (I dont remember the motogp edition either)


and I dont understand either why Cal is shown in front of Vale and Jorge (well it's just a disk cover)


I've already watched the game trailer and the top riders preview in the game and it looks fantastic. the resolution is good and high definition animation is amazing. and the crash reel even looks real though haha. oh my god.. I dont know where to play this game, with Mortal Kombat, too. I havent got my wish, too, to play MK9 :'( my friends dont have the game. so I'd really love to hear some comments about this game since I am possibly not playing this game cause the lack of facilities.
that's just it! I hope you enjoy them and I hope I could keep posting about MotoGP's races' results ahead. keep watching MotoGP, and I'll see you soon on July 14th at Sachsenring! anyway if you guys wanna repost this please let me know for avoiding a plagiarism ;) thank you

(source and pictures: motogp.com., twitter, internet)

Comments

Popular Posts