HBD Fajri ++

happy 19th birthday my friend Fajri Tri Baskoro! well, today is his birthday, he's my junior high & high school friend and he's a blogger too. so.. I wish you have a blast birthday this year. and have a great semester this year and forwards. well, I can give you nothing but this simple sketch cause I dont know what to give you LOL not mentioning that I'm stingy too.


well well well well this is like my first post since 2 weeks ago. I was kinda busy for my campus' occasion named JAMBAKSOS 2013 (re: social service activity to people) I was trying to take a lil time for blogging but I really lazy to have a business with my laptop cause it will take a long time and make me addicting, thus I wont have enough sleeping time for preparation of the occasion. I was about to post lots of things. I wanna share one of my activity on campus (organization) and events in it. it was really fun! I will post them soon, and I think thats it for now :)  PS: I think I should buy a scanner too so my sketches will look better, no?

Comments

Popular Posts