Introduction

Hola, guys! :)
This has been really long time since I posted my last writing on my previous blog. so, frankly, it's quite odd and kinda awkward to start writing on blog again.


However, I enjoyed it, well, so far. I am kinda purposely starting to blog again since holiday. College has been taking my blogging time, and even just to see pics on tumblr! tumblr really gives a damn, no, lot of damn jokes to color up my life.
anyway, I just wanted to confess that I really really really enjoy tumblr, it's fun cause you can post anything with .gif! moving-like-a-video-picture definitely expresses a lot on writings! :D doesnt it?
so that's why in the beginning I frankly was in hard times on picking between writing with tumblr or blogger! let me get this clearer for y'all:
these things of website have their own strength and weakness.. and I want that something that I would pick someday to blog, have some of my requirements :) such as:
 - I want website that eases up my day (I mean, no burdens for the user on designing the web page)
 - I want to write a post with .GIF! (well what I heard last time, blogger couldnt support for uploading the .gif image, so I was more considering of using tumblr as well)
soooo.. at the end I chose blogger!!


I am no experienced dude on tumblr so that's why I chose this and when I googled something, I found out that blogger is now able to post .gif image easily! yeapp.. this is my first post of the new blog :'') I cant count like how many blogs of mine I had deleted and remade, but I hope that this will be the permanent one so you guys please support me on writing post a lot :'''D
and by the way.. I know that this blog will always mentions about sketchings, so yeah! that's right, I love pencil sketching so much! usually done at free times (and also when in the mood)
next time I will post everything about my hobby on sketching. I now have interest on sketching real and famous people, well not much success, but it's worth to brag for (kidding!)
maybe if I have already posted it you can guess who they are :D it's fun! my pleasure to have your comments too. thank you guys so much!
please kindly check on my blog recently and frequently :D maybe for 3 months later I will be a daily writer (cause it's holiday) or well at least updated :) I will post anything about my college Dentistry too and any other of my interest: soccer and motogp! so you guys may have more information about medical things.
see you guyss :)

Comments

Popular Posts